cha cha real smooth

-Pickle succ warning
..

Shadow let his moans as low as he could to show his dominance and not wanting his brother to suspect anything. His pants were unbuckled with a certain azure hedgehog in between his legs with his erection in his mouth and his hand around the bottom.

The drunkness in his mind was getting to him, Sober Sonic wouldn't do this! But Drunk Sonic was a whole 'nother story and the events of this night and others really proved that.

Sonic bobbed his head, sucking when he got to the tip and his ears twitched when he'd hear Shadow's low drunk moans.

"This f-feels.. so good Sonette.." Shadow muttered trailing his hands to the back of the azure's head. "You're a real slut y'know that?"

As Sonic gave him head, all of Shadow's parrots in Minecraft were getting murdered by a random mob that decided to spawn out of no where but the drunk boys didn't care. Let the block birds die.

Shadow looked down with his hazed eyes and mind with intoxicating pleasure and noted only the half of his legth was in his girlfriend's mouth. With his hand still tangled in Sonic's quills, he forced the entirety of his cock to the back of Sonic's throat to the point of making him gag and grip onto Shadow's legs.

The feel of Sonic's gag reflex made the ebony moan loudly, his drunken mind not caring if anyone heard anymore. He just stopped caring about anything and everything at this point. The feeling was so euphoric he began to bob Sonic's head destroying his make-up in the process and making his face all the more messed up as his lipstick smeared all over his length and his mascara run down his face thanks to the tears he'd produce from feeling pain throbbing in his throat.

But who's to say the least that the pain didn't feel incredible? Sonic wasn't a big fan of pain, he'd scream at the feeling of a simple paper cut but pain like this felt great. Like he was being dominated and shown where he rightfully belonged. He'd choke on Shadow's big scary cock if it meant he'd feel like the little slut he was.

After a while, Sonic would feel Shadow's member begin to throb in his mouth and Shadow felt a knot in the pit of his stomach.

"Sonette.. y-you whore.." Shadow said between groans of pleasure. "I'm gonna.. My fuckin' peepee is gonna explode!"

Sonic knew what was to come when his quills were gripped even tighter and in mere seconds, without hesitation, the salty taste of seman invaded his mouth but he wouldn't be let go until Shadow made sure he swallowed it all.

Sonic struggled against Shadow's painful hold of his now messy blue spines but to no avail.

"I'm not letting you go until you swallow all my moo-moo milk." Shadow muttered and what else could Sonic do? Sonic tried ignoring the taste and swallowed with a length still in the back of his throat and once Shadow was satisfied with such a humiliating act he made his girly endure, he pryed him off by pulling his quills away from his cock with a popping noise.

Sonic got on his hands with his knees still bent below him. He coughed feeling his throat burn and his stomach churn but Shadow wasn't done yet, the blue boy felt his shirt began to get unbuttoned and Shadow kneel behind him pressing his groin against the coughing azure's ass.

"No.. Shadow.." Sonic couldn't speak right, his head began swirling and his sight fading away.

"How long am i gonna hafta wait?" Shadow groaned turning Sonette to face him who was a red panting mess. He gripped his wrists and forced those green eyes to look at him. "Let's f-foreplay, I'll fuck you like I'm Shrek and you're Fiona."

"I don't wanna.. Throat burns.." If Shadow fucked him right on the spot, he wouldn't care with such the druken state he was in. But everything hurt and his stomach was really acting up...

"I didn't say you had a... Choice," When Shadow was drunk, he could never control his horniness and it really showed for his hands were now trailing to the buttons of Sonic's pants and he would of went further to completly remove them but when Sonic gagged, he caught on to the bad news but it was too late before he could react.

Sonic vommited all over Shadow and it was too fucking disgusting to describe, Shadow screamed but Sonic didn't hear it before collapsing on Shadow's stomach unconscious.

Everything went black, now nothing mattered.