Cut Koichi out of the picture

Jotaro's pov
Alrighty, so I've come to the conclusion that I'll just make y/n seem like a yandere which is genius. I'll need to make myself discreet when talking to him though.

Later that day~

Koichi's pov
I was leaving class when Mr. Kujo called me in, he seemed concerned so I was pretty confused I mean what could it be?

My grades? No, I fixed that awhile back.
My family? No, why would it be that?
That time police jumped on Mr. Kujo getting his coffee on his shirt? No, that was freshman year

I was snapped out of my trance when I heard Mr. Kujo's deep monotone voice
"Koichi, are you okay? Anyways whenever you're ready just take a seat here" he pointed at the chair next to his desk y/n's desk~ I sat on y/n's desk only to get a rather uncomfortable look on Mr. Kujo's face. Did i do something wrong just now?

Mr. Kujo began to raise his voice a bit "So, Koichi...y/n huh?"

"W-what d-d-do you m-mean sir?"

"A little birdie told me you have a thing for her, I'd watch your back if I were you people have said shes a yandere..."

"wHAT?!" I freaked, she didn't seem like one AT ALL and trust me I know what a yandere acts like.

"Are you- are you sure she is Mr. Kujo, I mean with all due respect she just doesn't seem like one at all, she can't be, people can lie sometim-

"I said she is one okay." His voice started to get alittle more serious "I just don't want you getting hurt again I'm your teacher and I feel like I must also take responsibility for you in whichever way I can."

"wow...uh I mean THANK YOU SIR!" Whoa, to know that someone like Mr. Kujo has my back and actually cares for my wellbeing really means a lot. He's a really great man I hope he gets exactly what he wants in life!

Later after that i went home.
I really dodged a bullet there.

Jotaro's pov
Let's just hope the little runt falls for that.
I mean, chances are he will I am a very trustworthy teacher after all. Call me evil all you want but if he thinks I'm doing him a "favor" then I wouldn't want to burst his bubble so I think it's for the best that he sees me as a role model while I see y/n more often then not...I mean, she is legal after all so where's the danger? I got this one in the bag just like all the other sluts I've ever had. But I know y/n will taste different.

Y/n pov
I just can't stop thinking about Mr. Kujo I mean could he be thinking about what we did or just me in genera- no. He would never be thinking of you don't be stupid.

He's your teacher.
But then again...he could be more...

You heard your phone vibrate. It was an unknown number and they texted you saying "I love you, and I know you love me"

I responded saying it was the wrong number they were texting and they or well more or less he said oh i have the right number y/n  i got scared you responded asking him who he was and he said
Jotaro~

There aren't any "Jotaro's" in my homeroom so I ask if hes from my school and he said Yes?! Now I'm scared i text him back saying theres a misunderstanding and that i don't like anyone named Jotaro until he responds with wait in your homeroom for me after school please. I accepted. And now I don't know what i got myself into but fuck it.