Jotaro. fucking. Kujo.

Smut warning (bj)

Your POV
Its after school and you're in your homeroom looking ever so nonchalant. its just Mr. Kujo and you. Its getting a bit awkward and you don't know if you should talk to him.

"Y/n, waiting for someone?" He spoke ever so softly. You don't know what to tell him, shit. As you start to think of an excuse he starts to smirk and you stare at his smirk for a while a bit skeptical then he looks back at you "Oh right! You're a new student, so you must only know my last name." He got up from his desk and walked over to mine then spoke up again "My name is Jotaro Kujo" your eyes widen, this is the guy that's been talking to you!?! You try to keep calm and collected because Mr. Kujo looks like he doesn't have a care in the world. "Yare yare daze, is something wrong?" Those words made you snap out of your trance "So you're the guy that's been texting me you moved closer to him so theres no space in between you two.

Mr. Kujo gives you a cheeky smile and says " Maybe~" you pulled his down by the collar of his shirt and kiss him the deepest kiss you've ever done. You push him down to lean on his desk and start to unzip his pants and take of his boxers you gawk and his enormous dick and start to lick your lips, you trace the veins with your finger and started giving him a handjob. After that you put his cock in your mouth bobbing up and down in it he pushes your head slightly making you take him all in as you're sucking you lift your hands and start rubbing his balls massaging them too he tugs on my hair and then this process continues for what felt like and hour and you loved it "I'm, im cumming~" he moaned out you let go of his penis as he came on your face. You looked him in the eye as you got the cum from your cheek with your finger and licked it off, he smirked.

~Time skip~
It's the next day and I still can't believe what I just did, i walked in the classroom and look at Jotaro he grins. I sit right in front of his desk and grab a pen and start to write "Caught the teacher giving his eyes to a student" you began singing teachers pet by Melanie Martinez \\a/n teachers pet is the best song ever from K-12// "Thought he pretty cute and she bit her lip back to him~" he looked up at you trying to hold back a grin as he spoke up "No singing." He said as he winked then slid you a piece of paper that read "sing louder, cutie." You smiled at his request and began to sing "chewing on her nails and her pens while shes dreaming of him and hes fucking in sin you know he is" then Jotaro stood up from his chair and said "y/n I said no singing, follow me outside. Now." Surprised you stood up and followed his out the door into the empty hallway "What Is it? Mr. Kujo?" Putting emphasis on Mr. Kujo.

"You're driving me insane woman, you know that don't you?" "So are you" you bark back, he looks at you "This is wrong, what happened yesterday that was wrong this is really wrong y/n" he says putting his hands on your shoulders "so? I still love you and I want to be with you" you whine "that's just it. I want to be with you to. I love you y/n I, i fucking can't get enough of you, it's like i can't live without you damnit" "so be with me!" You begged as you started holding his hands "Its not that simple...people won't  like this...this, this Lolita shit." "Who cares what people think?"  and just like that the bell rung you two went back in the classroom quietly and sat down

~Time skip~

3:30 on the dot school ended, as you walked out you heard a deep monotone voice call out your name you knew that voice too well you looked back to see Jotaro telling you to stay back.

You turn to Josuke "Sorry man, Mr. Kujo said I have to stay back for singing" Josuke looked confused "Singing? Okuyasu and I sing all the time in class we've never gotten in this much trouble." "I guess your singing was that bad" Okuyasu joked you laughed "oh shut up my voice is amazing, anyways I'll see you guys later, bye!"

You saw an angry Jotaro
"What's wrong?" You ask
"I don't like it when Josuke and Okuyasu make you laugh" he said like a little baby "you're mine y/n, I don't want them to take you away from me"

You looked at his soft worried face "is someone jealous? Don't worry you're mine and I'm yours you gave him a hug and he wrapped his huge arms around your body.

This is nice.

So sorry it took me so long to update a chapter but I did and here it is, it has smut and fluff so that's pretty neat. Thanks for reading this omg and yeah that's it! Bye 🤠 D