worried.

PSA
IM SO SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T UPDATED BUT FEAR NOT lmao BECAUSE QUARANTINE GOT ME HERE WITH SO MUCH FREE TIME THANK YOU SO MUCH BABES LOTS OF LOVE 💕💕💕💕💫💫

Your POV

They left you.
Its five in the morning and they all went to school and left you, for the first time in years you actually begged them to let you go.

But, life's full of shit sometimes.

Example? I can't use my stand. I'm too weak. I just wish someone would save me.

But, life's full of shit sometimes.

I feel my eyes get heavier as I'm tied to a chair with a rope, the type you use for pitching a tent, it hurts. It feels like my arms and feet are getting carpet burns. I want to scream. But it was like my body couldn't bring myself to. I feel like this is the closest thing to death right now.

I wonder how Mr. Kujo is doing?

Jotaro's POV
I sat in my desk as per usual looking out for y/n, she'd always sit in the front. But today she seems a bit late.

The students arrive and one of those basic bitches sit where y/n sits.

"What's your name, I don't think we've met." I ask trying to sound amused at best.

"Amelia, but you can call me baby girl." She winks. I try to sound optimistic and not like I want to gouge my eyes out.

"Is that so? I see...since we're on the topic of children who act like adults have you seen y/n? She hasn't turned up and frankly my dear, that's her seat."

"You wanna know where she is? wELL YOU'VE GOT THE WRONG GIRL I DON'T EVEN KNOW HER? WHY WOULD I KNOW HUH?"

Amelia's POV

"You wanna know where she is? wELL YOU'VE GOT THE WRONG GIRL I DON'T EVEN KNOW HER? WHY WOULD I KNOW HUH?"

I'm cracking under the pressure. This was never my idea. How did it get to this. Now I have someone unconscious stuck in my basement. I could get arrested. Oh no.

He clears his throat.
Listen, Amelia you're making a scene. See me after class, okay?" His voice so soft and smooth almost like satin or silk but yet so deep and testosterone like, so mysterious, so muscular, so amazing. You couldn't help but to listen to every word he said because it was like music to your ears. You couldn't get enough of it. Then I remembered why I love him.

"Okay" is all you could bring yourself to say as you picked up your books and moved from y/n's seat into yours with a deadpan expression on your face.

He had left you entranced.

Jotaro's POV
What an annoying bitch. She definitely has something to do with y/n's disappearance and I need to get to the bottom of this. I need to know if she's safe. I need to.

Time passed and school was over
Amelia sat quietly at her desk knowing
She needed to say back.

Alrighty then let's get this over with.
I stand up and walk towards Amelia's desk she blushes lightly...yare yare daze I have to remember this is for y/n. I sit on her desk and look her in the eye "get up, and stand next to me. Now." She gets up and I pin her to the wall slowly licking my lips. I move in for a kiss and as she does the same I stop her "do you want me? Do you want this?" I ask plainly she nods quickly. "Then tell me where y/n is, and your get a reward." I say lightly squeezing her breasts. She gets closer and whispers in my ear "she- she's in my basement, tied up, beat and bleeding."
"SHE'S WHAT? WHY YOU CRAZY BITCH" I push her away and grab my phone to call the authorities. I wonder how she's doing

After I force Amelia to give me her address so I can tell the cops she starts to panic. She starts to whisper things to herself. She starts to pace herself and walk back and forth. Her whispers get louder as I hang up the phone and it becomes clear what she's saying
"I'm going to jail, I'm going to jail, I'm going to jail, I'm going to jail, I'm going to jail, I'm going to jail."

And damn right she is.

She runs up to me and grabs my shirt and starts to cry "save- save me Mr. Kujo I love you I love you with all my heart there's no one in this world that would love you as good as I will Kujo I- Kujo I LOVE YOU DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT??? just- just love... just love me back, please. Please." I push her away from me and tip my hat down to my face "Needy bitch." Is all I say then walk out to get into my car to drive to Amelia's house myself and try to find y/n. Whatever it takes.

Author's note.
Thank you so much for reading. Again sorry for the delay but here it is! I hope you like the darkness of this story and how it portrays Jotaro and his dark demeanor and also his fan girls and their unhealthy admiration to him. Trying something new here if you couldn't tell. I hope you liked it 💕 and yeah thanks again guys. Love you all so much from the bottom of my heart 💫💫💫

Thanks for reading 😳👉🏽👈🏽