Prologue kind of but not really

Long ago, eight spaceships lit and descended to earth. Each ship contained 108 life-forms described as "one pillar and 107 baby birds." One crash landed and suffered severe damages; only the pillar and 8 baby birds survived. The rest of the ships landed in various locations around the world.

Our story begins about 21 years before this one, an island emerged suddenly from a sea near Japan, Kamikura island; it was quickly explored by two scientist, Minaka Hirotu and Takami Sahashi. They discovered ruins which was one of the eight spaceships. On board the spaceships, they found 108 life-forms in suspended animation:

The first of them, the pillar, named #01 was an adult. Then 8, #02-09, were embryos. And finally 99 others, #10-108, were fertilized eggs.

Minaka used the high technology discovered on the ship to make the fortune required to found MBI, take possession of the island and have it declared an extraterritoriality. He then began the work that would eventually become the Sekirei plan.

The adult and eight embryos are also known as the Single Numbers. Unwinged Single Numbers are equal or even more powerful than winged others. All Sekirei have undergone adjustments for the "Sekirei Plan", especially the Single Numbers, some of their adjustments being mischievous. Adjustments to Sekirei are needed to control and stabilize their power. In this process however, MBI fitted all Sekirei with a limiter reducing their strength significantly. Most Sekirei only knew about the world through TV because they were not allowed to leave Kamikura Island.

Until 2 weeks ago...

oOoOo

Welcome to the sequel of Hero School. As of May 2020, Corona and all that, I have plans to rewrite this story along with Hero School, but it won't be for a while since this story was completed over a year ago and I'm just posting it now.