~5~ Is

I have been getting some messages from a couple of my readers, stating that I haven't posted chapters for a looonngg time.

Turns out, they are both right and wrong.

Apparently I had a bug (which also happened in the past) which doesn't the public to see my published chapters, and once the bug goes away, all the chapters/progress you did in that timeframe just vanishes.

Yeah. It really sucks. Especially when you put your heart and soul in publishing a LOT of chapters (for once). ... ;-;

As you can see, it's over now, which means more updating and rewriting chapters!

I hope you guys understand. Sorry for those who were waiting for so long for the updates.

Now, let's get to the (rewritten) chapter!!

WARNING: Bit of gore

————————————————————————

~Chapter 5~ Is

"So you came,"

"Reina."

《☆→☆》

Itachi and Shisui stood near the Academy, Itachi waiting for his younger brother to come out and Shisui being... well, Shisui.

As if on cue, a certain raven-haired duckbutt came out of the Academy doors. Sasuke's eyes lit up at the sight of his older brother. "Ni-san!" He also looked at the curly-haired Uchiha next to him. "Shisui!" The latter held up a peace sign. "Yo."

《☆→☆》

"-and that idiot just WOULD'NT SHUT UP!!" Sasuke huffed, crossing his arms.

The Uchiha trio were currently walking towards the Uchiha compound, completely unaware of what would behold them...

Shisui blinked at Sasuke's outburst. "Wow. You can speak."

Itachi deadpanned. "He has a mouth you know."

"That he never uses."

"HEY! WHY ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT ME AS IF I WAS-...."

Itachi and Shisui not noticing this, kept bickering playfully. Itachi was the first one out of the two to realize. "What... ?"

Itachi's P.O.V.

My eyes widened as I took in the bloody mess of the compound. The smell of death hit me full force.

Beside me, Shisui gasped. "W-What happened here..?"

I glanced at Sasuke, seeing as he was in no better shape. My imouto then went close to me, clutching onto my hand for dear life.

The three two of us shared a look, then slowly stepped into the silent compound, on guard and alert.

I felt a tug on my hand, so I looked at Sasuke. "... A-Are Kaa-san and Tou-san o-okay?" My eyes hardened. "Shisui, are you okay with being by yourself?"

"Go ahead. I'll be fine.." His eyes held an emotion I couldn't decipher.

I gave him an uneasy look, but nevertheless nodded. "Sasuke grab onto me tight. You might feel a little bit dizzy after this."

I made some handsigns and teleported us to our house. I looked at Sasuke. "Stay close to me, okay? We don't know if the enemy is in there." When I got his nod of confirmation, I pulled the door open.

Third P.O.V.

Itachi slowly pulled the door open and looked around, his Sharingan already activated. He then stepped into the empty room, Sasuke hiding behind his back, clutching onto his ANBU outfit for dear life.

Itachi then spotted two figures lying on the floor, and his breath hitched. 'Please don't let it be them...' He them heard a faint voice from one of the figures where they were on the floor. He quickly went to the source of the weak voice and his eyes widened. "Y-You..."

————————————————————————

ANNNDDD thats it for this chapter! Who do you think the person is? I'm so, so, so, so, sorry about the late update. I can't really promise that I will 100% update soon, just in case this happens again, but I really hope to!

And also, choose one or two people from the list below and comment it or PM me. This person will hold a VERY important place in the future.Either way works. Here are the people!

Shisui

Itachi

Kakashi

3rd Hokage

Sasuke

Danzo

Reina

Izumi

Mikoto

Fukagu

Other (this option can only be chosen once and if you do, then you have to put the person's name. THE PERSON HAS TO BE IN THE NARUTOVERSE)

Oh and just so you guys know

Everything comes with a price...

~Kim