Healing Process

I woke up super tired and in Steves arm. The babies are sleeping and I think they slept threw the night for the first time. Im laying in bed staring at the wall.

Im in the mood for fruity pebbles ceral. I have no idea why. Its 6am im trying not to move cause my body hurts and I dont wanna wake up Steve. But it dont help when my phone rings and its starts to sing

I wont give up by Jason Marz. To top it all of Steve jumped when it came on and it woke up the kids.

I reached for it with only moving my hand. Cause my body hurts I couldnt exactly reach it and of felt Steve hand grab it while holding on to mine. I mouth a thanks to him and answered the phone.

"Hello" I say

"Hey Victoria its Louis Villa" as soon as he said that I poped up he is one of the elders a very important one well alot of them are but he is a major one. When.I poped up I woke Steve up again I mouthed a sorry and kissed his cheek

"uh Hey Louis how are you" I say as I get up and fix my sweatpants and shirt.

"im good actually I called because well we need you to help the red guard for a little " he says

"uh okay but we have 5 new members in our pack " I say

"5 wow can they fight" he says

"they were rogues I killed there alpha and one boy is 16 and twins one boy one girl 14 and 2 more twins that are 6 months" I say waiting for him to yell

"okay for the babies we have people that can watch them over here and the others you have to train " he say I completely forgot about my sister

"oh and sir my sister but she cant fight she is ill she has cancer"

"okay well she will stay with the babies oh and I will have to talk to Steve he has to come to so can you put him on the phone" he says I told him yes and shock steve

"steve wake up babe phone its louis Villa " he grab the phone and placed it on his ear with his eyes close

"Hey Louis ... Yeah im good....yes I do....of course she is worth it all......yep she is right next to me .....yeah okay will do........wait us together or different parts........oh okay cool......yep when do we leave......okay alright bye.....will.do I wouldnt.dare to hurt her.... Okay see.you soon bye" he says and hands me the.phone and I try to get up and check on the babies "Baby come lay down with me they are fine matter of fact I got the perfect idea" he says and stand up and puts sweatpants on he was only in his boxers witch is amazing cause you can see his 6pack abs he grabs.the babies.one on each hand and walks out the door I follow him.and he goes into Jeffs room."Jeffey Lily wake up you guys are going to practice so you can be ready for your baby so here you go" he says and handing them Eli and Peyton and turn toward me.and.grabs my hand and drags.me to our room.

"Steve we cant just leave them with the babys " he gets up and wraps his hand around me and kisses my neck

"shhh come on lay down and relax they need to practice for when they have there kid so come lay down with me and lets sleep" he says while kissing down my neck witch isnt letting me concentrate . He pulled me back in bed and just cuddled there after about 5 mintues there was.snooring and not mine ether.Steve snorez soft his brown hair falling toward his face with his eyes closed shut and chest up and down very soft and his lips as red as and cherry that you wanna kiss. I sat there and looked at.his lips.

"you do know you can kiss me when ever you want you dont have to stare at my lips"he says with his eyes wide open I was going to protest. But to tired to protest so I let it go and leaned into him more. We sat in silence while he sat there and rubbed my back his hand going up and down and kissing the top of my head every now and then. Its perfect to sit here with him.

" Tori Duce and Will are trying to steal my candy" holly yells while ruining the peace and quiet and jumps on my bed and lays next to me while the boys run in

"Holly thats cheating " Duce yells uggh there goes my peace

"Boys what are you doing to your sister " I asked them and they just shrugged

"she wouldnt share her candy" candy at 7:35 whats wrong with them its to early

"Holly you shouldn't be eating candy and you two to its to early so go hide it and then argue about it later whose hungry so I can go cook" I say and Steve groans into his pillow

"ill cook for everyone Tori just relax I got this" Will says giving me a thumbs up

"okay Geroge Lopez dont burn the house down.have fun" I say and turn my head back toward Steve chest and lay there and him rub my back.again.

I woke up to whispering from outside my door..Then it opens to reveal the kids coming in with two plates a food and drink I put my finger to my lips to them to be quiet they put it down and hug them and they leave I turn toward Steve and trace his abs with my finger as I went.to the lowest ab he let out a small moan and grabed my hand and pushed me down on the bed and pecked my lips.

"it feels good to wake up like that" he says and I lean in to kiss him we sat there and he leaned toward me so I can lay down and he licked my bottom lip to ask for and entrance for my mouth witch I granted and fighted to.see who would control the kiss witch he one and his tongue ventured around my mouth as.he was about to pull away he bit my bottom lip he led back in and we kissed again but when he bit my lip this time I let out a small moan and he smile devilishly. Then kissed down my neck witch to be honest is a turn on. Like always stoping on my soft spot on my coller bone . Within mintues I let out a loud moan and he was happy and pulled away. He sat in a sitting postion so I got up and sat inbetween his legs and wraped my legs around.his waist . I leaned in slowly so he can feel me coming and his response was to go hard witch made me laugh and I kissed down his neck and rubed his abs. Witch caused him to moan I got off of him and his hard member and drank.my orange juice and ate bacon. after breakfast me and him watch finding nemo and laughed the.whole time.