Birthday Part 2

When we got in the store the boys where crying cause they were thirsty so I have to buy juice and put it in there sippie cup.

"Here Babies" I said rechecking I tighten them good and then handed it to them. We went to were the cakes are and they kept on staring at the cakes cupcakes and doughnuts. When I got the cake in the kept on trying to grab it so I had to push it back and walk fast. I went to aisle 4 why cause I like the number 4.

"Hi how are you today" the cashier says while I put the thing I got on the belt thinggy

"hi im good and you" I said still not looking

"good thanks" he said and I finally looked up and smiled

"Tori I want ake" Peyton said he never really calls me moma or mom really just Eli I usally correct them and say Tori intil Will said just let them call me mom he dont mind

" no ayton I want andy please Mommy" Eli says they always have trouble saying some words like candy cake stuff with c basically

" No we have candy at the house and cake you will get it when you get home and see daddy and your friends" I said pushing there hands down from my face

" please moma" they both said

"No boys " I said trying to ignore there puppy dog eyes that Steve taught them.

"excuse me miss this is kind of rude but how old are you honey you seem kind of young to have children " a lady behind me asked I am young but werewolves always have kids young and they kind of grow faster thats why the boys can speak semi clearly at times.

" im 17 ma'am and well thier not my kids it complicated there parents where well drug addicts and abuser and stuff and well I divorced my parents a very long time ago and well now there my kids I took them away from there parents and I decided to raise them and be there for them along with my boyfriend and he is 19" I said smiling as I came to Steve my birthday is in a couple of days and I dont want to do anything.

"Oh wow thats Great God bless you and your twin children" she said smiling at the boys who is trying to grab candy

" your total is 53.69 " Bill the cashier said fliping his hair to the right witch showed his grey looking eye color I took out my wallet from my purse and handed him a 100 dollars bill . He handed me my change and I started to push the cart out toward my car.

"Hey ma'am would you like some help" a kid my age said his job was to put the carts back in the store.

"oh please thanks " I said as he grabbed bags and helped me put it in the trunk.

" I got this why dont you put your kids in the car" he said pointing toward A sleeping Eli and Peyton I noded with out looking at him and started placing them in there car seat and got back out the cart to see it empty. He just closed the car trunk and came to my side.

"Hey thanks so much I owe you own big time it would have taken me forever to get everything in" I said finally looking up at him and smiling witch he was staring at the side of him at a Taco bell.

"Oh no problem just doing my job Ma'am " he said and finally looked at me "oh your not a ma'am your a teenager" he said looking at his feet " a very pretty one" he mumbled to himself and I giggled a little. I dug in my purse but just decided to give him a 50 dollar bill as a you tip since they dont pay good.

"thanks again have a good day I have to get these kids home before they miss there birthday party" I said smiling at him

"no problem" he said turing and walking out the way I got in the car a drove home.

"Hey Baby I missed you so much" Steve said as soon as I drove up to the house

"Missed you to now help take everything inside" I said grabbing the boys and taking them in first but not before hearing Steve mumble what I dont get a kiss I shook my head and sat them down next to Sonya who is learning how to crawl. After 15 mintues everything was inside the house and I was running around setting everything up before everyone got here.

"Baby comes sit down and relax everything is perfect" Steve said turing from the tv and watching me

" no the boys need a bath and I need a shower and I still have to fix somethings" I said and pacing back and forth . I finally stoped when Steve wraped me in a hug and kissed my forhead and his hand moving up a down the side of my body tracing my curves making me want him and calming me down.

"Shhh baby girl I will give them a bath and as for you ill give you one to if you want just sit down with me for 15 mintues " he said placing kisses on my jaw line knowing its hard to resist so I nodded and sat next to him

" ill sit for 5 mintues and ill give them a bath cause you scare me when you give them ones its always so cold and for me your a perv" I said bitting my lip not trying to smile for calling him a perv he picked me up and placed me in his lap and I rested my head on his chest and breathed in his axe collagen. I love axe.

5 Mintues past and I tried to get up but his grip got tighter on my waste

"baby I need to give them a shower" I said trying to unwrap his hands

" no stay with me please" he said holding on tighter

"if you let go you can join me in the shower" I said and he let go so fast and I got up laughing and grabbing the twins.

While they were in the bathroom playing with there toys they wanted in the bathroom Steve came and sat with me to help. Him saying that im to stressed out and just to relax a little.

We got them out and put a diaper on them.witch we need to teach them how to use the toilet soon. I hate changing diapers . I dressed them in Grey Jeans and a plaid shirt color for Eli was green, purple, and grey and for Peyton red, blue, and grey and they looked very handsome I insisted on wearing Peyton wearing his jordans Retro 4 red white and black and Elise wearing his white and black Jordan 11s but Steve wants them to wear there black converse so I went along with him. They looked really handsome.

(a/n)

Hey guys I know its taking long but I just want to expand the story I dont just want to end it in like 2 chapters ill rather end it in like 8 chapter have a good day