Beach Babe

"What the Fuck Blake im going to kill you I swear" I said standing up from the sand dripping wet in ocean water that Blake decided to throw on me and Taryn while we sun bathe.

"Haha you should have seen your guys faces it was priceless" Blake laughed running toward th water.

"Theres a reason why I didnt swim I hate how ocean water feels idiot now I feel sticky" Taryn yelled at him while rapping her towel around her

"Dude that was hilarious you should have asked me for help" Jake said to Blake

"Next time.I have the best prank for Jeff you can help and be my sidekick" he said

"im no sidekick your my sidekick duhh" Jake said slapping Blake upside the head. They sat there for five mintues hitting eachother back and forth.

"Here baby he is cold ima go take Eli in now are you sure you dont want to swim we can have fun" he said raising his eyebrows up and down witch made me laugh

"Na im good ill swim in the pool in the hotel and give me my freezing baby" I said raping Peyton up in a towel and held him in my hand.

Steve was in the water bouncing Eli up and down in the water. He is so cute with kids. I got to admit I love him with all my heart and soul. I think the mating spirits new what they were doing putting me with Eric and Steve with Rachel. They new me and him will end up together and soon mate. Plus hopefully have a family. But let me not get ahead of myself we are not even fully mated yet. I know we will soon. Steve is so adorable with his Choclate brown hair and deep blue eyes and his smile that makes the world go round and his body wow his body is to die for he had the perfect abs perfect everything.

"Your looking at the guy like he is a piece of cake" Blake chuckled and sat down neck to me

"isnt the saying a piece of meet" I asked not removing my eyes from my handsome boyfriend and my I guess Child Peyton and Eli are basically my kids.

"yes but when you seen choclate cake you run to it like you never ate before" he said and I started to laugh cause its true.

"Okay guys we have 1 hour to get a showers and Eat lunch then time for the zoo" Steve said tickling Eli stomach While he sat down next to me.

"aww you guys are just the cutest couple and he is so cute with your brother" a old lady said she was strangly in a bikini not a pretty sight haha thats mean but its true.

"thanks there not my brother" I said standing up and putting Peyton in a stroller then grabbing Eli from Steve and doing the same.

"oh" the lady said and walked away mubbling teenagers and having sex and getting pregnant and when she was a kid if her parents even found she had sex she would be beat for even looking at someone well it made me laugh.

"Darling please hurry up I have to use the bathroom" steve whined like a 4 year old

"the doors open I told you that and stop acting like a baby and what up with all the Sweetie Sweetheart and Darling" I asked still wondering why hes calling me all these names im just really used to babe.

"Because pumpkin I thinks its cute cause you get embarssed when I say it front of people and you blush at it" he said giving me the duhh tone

"okay lovely im done hurry up so we can eat" Steve said as he exit the bathroom.

I had gotten out and did everything and Steve is still doing what I started changing the boys. He scared he will hurt them so he does it extra slow espacially pulling down thier shirt.

Zoo time.

We ate no ones flirted with me thanks.god now its zoo time. I love the zoo its like my all time favorite place. When we first started we had saw the lion first and Eli and Peyton faces was priceless no dought about it. I found the monkeys the most interesting they are just so cute. Steve found intrist in the peacocks that were running around. Once we had stoped to get our face painted the lady was doing Eli and he was sitting on my lap and Steve seen it and pushed Peyton on my lap and chased after the poor thing. Intill I had to yell at him for acting like a child and his was response was when did you mature and I laughed but the boys faces were painted as tigers as Steve ubjected to but I thought it was cute. Sony got here faces painted a pink and purple butterfly.

"aww dont you look pretty" Steve said making a weird face that make Sonya cry I hit him tho

"Babe stop being rude to my baby girl" I said hugging sony back after she tried to get away from steve