Clubbing

"Oh Shit thanks Stevie that was Amazing it was so cool and delicious thanks baby" I said to him and pecked his lips as of sat in the car next to him. He smiled and grabed my hand and left one on the steering wheel. The dinner was amazing and fun I cant believe he took us all there.

"Baby girl I would do anything for you I love you " he said kissing my hand and I can hear Holly and Duce making gaging noises. Rolling my eyes and looking at the immature 13 year olds they started laughing and Will grunted and turned his head to look out the window.

"when you guys find a mate or in my case a boyfriend and fall in love I will be the one gaging " I told them laughing

"Boyfriend I am your Fiance Victoria" Steve said witch I cringed at my name im not use to him saying it. He laughed at my reaction.

"Nope cause I dont Believe in PDA in public " Holly said

"yeah me to and dont aprove of other people" Duce said and Will started laughing

"Just leave the love birds be wait till you find your mate your not Hype about it cause you and Holly do everything together and learn everything together"Will said to Duce. Duce looked away and shook his head I laughed and turned on the radio. Then began to sing while hitting my shoe to keep the beat.

"Will you can go out with us today if you want Holly and Duce you guys will be in the game room and in bed by 11" Steve said using his dad voice witch is commanding but calm.

"yeah ill come I get to see some Sexy ladies" Will said smirking and Steve laughed witch I slapped his shoulder.

"William Scott Tyler you will respect ladies even if they are a bitch tell them but dont whore around understand I will beat your ass" I said he laughed

" I would never I have respect for girls but I also have hormones and so do everyone" he said not using proper english

"oh god Will dont even go there" I said and him and Steve burst out in laughter

"Tori we are both basically the same age and I know you and Steven have got it in cause your kind of loud when your not in your sound proof room maybe you guys should make your guys offices sound proof" Will laughed and I blushed in embarssement. Steve even blushed a little but shrugged.

" Just wait buddy till you found the one and its amazing" Steve said oh my god why is he talking to Will about this and Holly, Duce are in the back there listening thank god the babies are sleeping even tho they wont understand since they are only babies well toddlers.

"Trust me I can wait I dont want littlet kids walking and grabbing me like my Bros are doing to you guys " he laughed "thamks for that I appreciate it "

We got to the hotel and ran to get changed fast I got in a black dress and walked out in the room to see Steve throwing Peyton up and catching him.

"Steve dont do that" I said Warning! Him

"What wh-" he was cut off by Peyton throwing up all over Steve and Steve screaming and flying up from his laying position and handing me Peyton who is giggling and trying to walk since they are learning. Eli is lazy and is sleeping.

We left for the club and Steve and Will had another awkward conversation with me in it.

When we got in I love drinking and having fun but I haven't since ive been very busy. I miss the sweaty sticky beer smell when you walk in.

"Lets get a drink and dont leave my side or ima kill someone that touches you" Steve growled in my ear his possesive side showing

Its been a 3 hour since we first came and its been nonstop dancing I drank some just dont want a hangover in the moring with the babies cause thats going to hurt Steve thought the same thing. He got in a fight when I guy shoved by me and I almost fell. He punched the guy in the face broke his nose they were on the floor throwing punches for 5 mintues staright till I yelled at Steve to leave him alone cause the guy did apologize.

"Baby girl are you ready to go home" Steve yelled over the music I nodded my head cause my feet are killing me in my heals. Steve wraped his hands around my waist and walked behind me so basically hugging me backwards . We walked to Will making out with a girl I cleared my throat but he didnt here.

"Will" I shouted so he can here but he didnt cause he was to busy sucking the girls face

"William Scott Tyler I swear I will cut your penis off if you dont stop cause I have to talk to you for two seconds then you can get back toward your girl toy" I yelled and he sighed and pulled away

"yes Tori, Hey Steve" he said while looking at his toy

"we are leaving are you coming or staying if you stay you have an hour you may bring her back but you got an hour still" I said knowing he wants to get it in

"Im coming lets go bye Sasha" He said waving bye to the girl

"my name is Abby you jerk" she said storming off and Steve burst out laughing while Will shrugged

"well thats a good way to reject the girl without saying it" I said he laughed and we walked to the car.

"Night William have a good night " I said walking out his door after checking on Duce and Holly and waving at Will he said night when I enetered my room closed the door I still didnt see Steve. When I turned to walk toward the bathroom two arms wraped around my waist I gasped and when he turned around and pecked my lips fast. He lifted me off the floor and I took this opportunity to wrap my legs around his waist.

"Babe I want you " Steve said as he laying on top of me kissing my neck and licking the spot he wants to mark.

"Do it Steve" I said pushing his head more on my neck he didnt any more time to mark me he sunk his teeth in me neck. It was so pleasrable like your floating on a cloud. He took he teeth out and Licked where he now marked me and now we are fully one till we finish the mating process witch we will soon like now. I moaned in Pleasure. He laughed and kept kissing me.

We are now fully mated was that last thing I thought before I fell asleep.

"night baby girl" Steve said I was to tired to reply so I stood shut

~.~.~.~.~.~ a/n

Sorry its short im really busy ill make a longer one tomorrow