Wait What?!

Your POV:

When I saw MY Phantom I was happy until I saw what it in her hands. It was the device that can drain every power around it from gems expect the owner of it and one chosen of the owner's so other's can't them fight back. On the other hand she had oh no, the power stealer? I thought Mom destroyed it, it's a weapon that can steal powers like Black can do but it's worse than her, because after it's done it shatters the gem immediately. Yeah Ghost world was prepared for a war.

- Phantom? What are you doing? - I asked totally scared from her.

- What I should've done a long time ago. - She said and came closer to me.  - So you redeemed her how great! Now I have someone to take the blame for what I'm going to do to you!  - She smiled maniacally

- What? - I asked trying to sound confused to get us more time. 

- Oh little (Your hated nickname) is confused? How about me when I waited for you at Ghost World, when I wasn't "training". Your Mother - She started with disgust - Made me 7 years before you even got to Ghost world! Do you know how it feels just to be for someone who never shows up? No, no one knows! Except Pink's son's Phantom that no one knew about! That's right they made him one too! After he made peace with the Diamonds no one even looked in her way and me? I was only used to replace your "friends" - She explained angrily - And now I'm going to do what each of you Diamonds would deserve, destroy you! But not in that way that you go to Ghost world - She laughed maniacally - the way that you'll be in the nothingness forever! - Okay Mom made me a maniac playmate - You must be asking how little (Y/H/N/N) I made some changes in the weapon with my helper, say hi to Pink! - I looked where she was looking and there she was.

A Pink Phantom with a gem on her belly. Her hair was down except two locks of hair that were placed together on the back of her head and were braided together. She wore something familiar to Pink. She had puffy sleeves and clothes around her waist, but her chest and pants were in a kind of armour. She was barefoot.

Wow they made someone this beautiful and evil. Geez Mom and Pink need to chill with these things. What is next they create a cute octopus gem who will try to kill us because we are making gems? Okay they aren't that stupid and clumsy, but what if?

- It's so good to finally meet you! - Smiled the Pink one wickedly at me

- Why... - I whispered in a breaking tone.

- Because you and every Diamond deserves it. You are drunk with power you can't just stop to help others your only good to create toys that you use and leave behind! WHITE AND HER DIAMONDS CREATED MANY GEMS AND THEY WERE JUST THEIR PLAYTHINGS! (G/C) WAS NO BETTER, SHE EVEN ABANDONED HER OWN AUTHORITY THEN CREATED AN ABOMINATION AND THEN DISAPPEARED! But you know what's good about that? She created us with Pink. She made the most perfect Gems in existence and she would never even thought about that, what we will do to her. - My ... Phantom monologued

- So you're going to do what they were fighting against? - Said Black who was now facing her.

- It doesn't makes you better, but I can tell you how bubbled you'll be after the others arrive - Blue finished for her.

- Oh others? Still they don't stand a chance against the weapon - Laughed the Pink Phantom.

- Maybe they don't, but what about us - I heard Rachel's voice.

- Rachel? - I asked, pretty much because of the surprise and the confusion of what is she doing here?

- Not just me, but first, you can't just hurt the person who only I can - She shouted and ran and her, but Phantom kicked her down - Eyes on hands - She laughed as she held her stomach where Phantom kicked her with so much force, but somehow there it was the draining device.

- White SOS, you need to come right now to the school, there's something serious going on, we need everyone who can fight right now and Steven! - I said in my mind and prayed that she heard

- What? What's? Oh... We're coming I sent the picture to everyone's head we are on our way! - She answered.

- Thanks - I said. I looked around and saw Rachael pretty much laughing at the Phantoms who can't move now.

- What's that can't you get up and fight me now? - She mocked, I slowly went up to her and took the weapon. I used the most dangerous power of mine. It's draining something's life power to destroy it, but me and Mom never use it, but we need it to disable the weapon. So the weapon started glowing in my hands and because of the touch I could do it faster now. It went to my (G/C) then broke and only dust stayed in my hands.

Calm down (Y/N) Your done, you don't need to do it again. Except to the power stealing weapon.

- You human are gonna die! - Phantom Shouted and the Pink one came closer to me as I shielded Rachel with my body.

- No, no humans, no one will be hurt on our watch - Said a human sized White who when Blue saw her she got a really big hug. Black went for a handshake and I stood still in front of Rachel.

- So you're going to ignore us because your precious White is here? - Pink Phantom asked - Wrong choice - She said and charged at me with a rejuvenator, that hit me. I was lucky and didn't got poffed. Gasp how many weapons do they have? I saw White taking the rejuvenator and breaking it. Thanks White.

I mentally rolled my eyes as I smelled one, I smelled something burning and Phantom smirking. How many plans do they have?

The end of this chapter, what's gonna happen now?

Bonus: Pink's POV

So me and Steven are making up new pranks with Amethyst and my Phantom when White send this image where the Phantom I made for Steven and (Y/N)'s are attacking everyone. Ops I may have forgotten about her. Haven't I forgot something else, just then it hit me...

- Steven wanna come on a super secret mission with me the no one can know about while everyone is fighting? - I asked, he nodded.

We are on our way Spinel, Hope no one will notice our absence...

The end!
I hope you've enjoyed this chapter! See you in the next one 😁