What are you two doing?

Your POV:

We got everything the ship celebration half hour after discovering that our ship sailed started.

I drew some fliers and I got Blue a grill so she can cook for us. We choose the lake where I tried to make everyone hate me and where my new treehouse is.

We've been partying for a hour when my phone lit up with White's name. Oh yeah she can't be in my head, I found a way to get her out as fast as possible and even keep her out when I want to, but this metal headpiece can be a bit of a weight, but she can't hear my thoughts I think.

- Pick up the phone! What if it's an emergency? - Blue said like an angry mother.

- But Blue what would be the emergency? That, that there's no more juice at the party? Or I'm not there? - I started but then - Look I can pick it up, but what if somehow she'll come here? What will we do?

- Invite them to party? - Blue asked with too much positive behavior for me.

- Those who we are partying about? - I asked, but she gave me the puppy dog eyes so I said - Fine - With that I picked up the phone. - Hey White - Starting positive (Y/N) I thought

- Where are you? - White asked with no hesitation.

- At my party? - I asked her, That's true I'm at my party, but this is not for me.

- The truth! - She grew impatient like Mom used to almost everything I do.

- I said it! - I yelled back with a smile.

- No you're not here! - White said.

- Yes, I'm not there! I'm at my party!

- But I'm at your party and you're not here!

- Because I'm not there! - The other line went silent. - Blue is here too at my party! - I yelled at her again.

- Can you give her the phone? - White asked tiredly.

- Of course - I gave Blue my phone and she started the conversation with the best.

- Not - She smirked. - (Y/N)! Don't party that hard, you'll be in so much trouble if (G/C) looks here. White you should open your eyes if you're at (Y/N)'s party because we are there too!

- No White we are at (Y/N)'s party!

- No, not there!

- What? No, you don't! - Blue said little angry now.

- No you can't just control me again. (Y/N) can you give a metal headpiece too it works good on you - Blue told me with a smirk. Okay my phone is not that good with sounds but from where I was standing I heard White say ' WHAT? '. Okay I don't want to piss her, but she was the first with not telling me everything and I told her where are we. The only difference is that I'm doing this for fun. I have Blue the other one that I made and snickered, we are in so much trouble.

- White we need to go, (Y/N) is going crazy now, bye - She said quickly and ended the call

- We are in so much trouble - We said together and laughed.

- Yes, you are - Said a familiar voice behind us. No it wasn't White it was a Phantom's voice. To be exact Mom's Phantom.  - What are you two doing here?

- Existing? Have you come to party too, or do you want to destroy us too? - I told her then asked her hoping for the first option.

- I've ... Come ... To... Party - She said with big pauses so she made us nervous, I let out a sigh at it and looked at the surprised Blue.