Chapter 4

Me and Tori just got out of school and we were hanging out at my house. We were in my room. I was seeing if my deck needs any editing and Tori was on her phone. There was also music playing from her phone. It was kind of quiet between us, until Tori decided to speak up.

Tori: Hey, Y/n?

You: Yeah?

Tori: I need your help

You: With what?

Tori: With dueling.

You: What? Dueling? But you don't know how to duel.

Tori: That's the reason why I need your help, it's because I want to learn how to duel.

You: What?! You want me to teach you how to duel?!

Tori: Yes! Please Y/n!

You: I-I don't know Tori. I don't think I would be a good teacher.

Tori: What are you talking about? You'd be the best teacher!

You: Are you sure?

Tori: I mean, if Yuma can teach you how to duel, then you would be just be as good as him. Probably even better, since Yuma is so stupid.

You: Then why don't you go to him?

Tori: Because, I want YOU to teach me. C'mon please!

Tori looked at me with puppy eyes. She's desperate to learn how to duel, but why so sudden?

You: (Sigh) Alright, I'll teach you.

Tori: Yay! Thank you!

Tori jumped towards me and hugged me. I was shocked for a second and then pulled her closer to me.

You: You're welcome. But I need to know what kind of cards you're going to use.

Tori: What kind of cards... Hmmm...

Tori sat down on my lap and gave it a thought.

Tori: Um, I don't know.

You: Well, you gotta know so we can get them and teach you how to duel and how to use the cards.

Tori: Then why don't you choose for me?

You: Well, it's usually supposed to be the duelist who chooses what cards they want to use.

Tori: But I don't know that much cards. I don't know what to use.

You: Alrighty then, I'll just get you cards that would fit you.

Tori: Okay, thank you! I love you so much!

You: I love you too.

Tori kissed my cheek and continued on with what she was doing on her phone and I continued fixing my deck.

(Timeskip to two days)

I searched online on what cards Tori would be able to use. I found a perfect deck for her and bought them. I paid extra for quick shipping so that the cards would get to my house faster than usual. I also bought her a duel disk so she would have her own.

I have a lot of money, my Mom and Dad just pay me. I don't even do anything or ask for it, but they just give it to me.

The cards came in really fast, which is really great. I put the deck in my room and called Tori, telling her that I bought her a deck. She was super happy and quickly came over.

When she arrived at my house, we immediately went into my room. Once we went into my room, I grabbed the deck and handed it to her.

You: Alright, so here you go. This is the deck that you'll be using.