Chapter 7

Tori: Y/n! Y/n wake up!

You: Eh, what?

Tori: We're late for school!

You: What...

Tori: It's 9:00am! We have to go!

You: It is?

My sleep was disturbed by Tori yelling at me to wake up. I opened my eyes, stretched and checked my phone. 9:00am.

You: Oh shoot!

I jerked up and looked around. Cat is also up, waking up Bronk and Yuma.

Cat: Yuma! Bronk! Wake up!

It seems like Yuma and Bronk can't seem to wake up. Tori started walking up Flip and Caswell, which seems to her like a piece of cake.

Tori: C'mon you two, wake up.

Flip: (Yawn)

Caswell: Is it time for school?

Tori: It was already time for school like 2 hours ago, we're late, it's 9:00!

Caswell/Flip: We are?!

Caswell and Flip both jerked up like I did.

Flip: Oh no, we're late!

Caswell: My parents are gonna kill me!

Cat: Grr! These two are hard to wake up!

Tori: Here, let me help... YUMA!!! BRONK!!! WAKE UP!!!

Yuma/Bronk: (Snores)

Tori: Geez, these two are really deep sleepers.

You: (Yawn) I'm gonna use Yuma's restroom and get ready.

I got up off the floor, grabbed my school clothes and my toothbrush and toothpaste and walked to the restroom. I passed by Yuma's Grandma and said hello.

You: Hey granny.

Grandma: Oh hello Y/n. You guys are late for school.

You: Yeah, we forgot to set up an alarm.

Grandma: Oh, that's ashamed. Well, if you like, you can take a shower in my bathroom.

You: Really? You'll let me?

Grandma: Of course sweetheart.

You: Thank you granny.

Before we parted, we both heard Bronk wake up and yell.

Bronk: No way!!! It's time for school?! Shoot, I gotta get ready!!!

Grandma: Oh boy, Bronk and Yuma sure are heavy sleepers.

You: Yeah, tell me about it. (Chuckles)

Grandma: Alright sweetheart, go get ready, enjoy your shower. I'm going to make breakfast.

You: I will Granny, and thanks again.

I went back to the bathroom and put my clothes on the counter. I took a pee first, brushed my teeth and then took a shower. The shampoo and soap they had in their bathroom really smells delightful.

(Timeskip)

After freshening up, I left the bathroom and went back downstairs. Bronk seems to be awake but Yuma is still asleep.

Yuma: (Snores)

You: He's still asleep?!

Tori: Unbelievable.

Cat: Grr... Yuma! (Hiss)

Cat scratched Yuma's face, which left 3 scratches on his face. He then woke up, jerked up and started yelling in pain.