Chapter 8

After school was finished, everyone packed all their stuff and headed home. I offered to walk Tori back to her house. We were walking beside each other, hand in hand.

Tori: Thanks for walking me home, I'm glad to spend some more time with you.

You: Yeah, no problem, I just wanted to walk you home since I thought it would be romantic

Tori: Oh really? Well you already completed that.

You: That's good, and also it's been a while since we hung out just by ourselves. We've usually been with Yuma and the gang.

Tori: Yeah, we have been around them a lot. It feels nice to be alone, just us two.

You: It really is. But listen, I want to go on another date with you, just us.

Tori: Really?!

You: Yeah, let's do something fun and then get dinner? And I mean really fun. Would you like to do that, maybe Saturday?

Tori: (Giggles) Yes, I would love to.

You: Awesome, so, here's what we could do-

???: Watch out kid!

You: Woah!

Suddenly, I was pushed from behind, causing me to fall to the ground. I can hear the sound of skateboard wheels moving fast on the ground go right pass me.

Tori: Y/n! Are you okay?!

Tori knelt down beside me.

You: Ow, yeah... Hey! Stop! What was the for!

I looked up and saw three kids with skateboards. They all stopped and looked behind them.

Bully #1: Well well, if it isn't that kid again.

You: No way, it's you?

Bully #1: Yup, you trying to get in my way again?

You: N-no

Bully #1: Didn't I teach you not to get in my way? Why don't you listen

You: Grr

Tori: Knock it off you bully!

Bully #1: Make me!

I got back up to my feet and dusted myself off.

You: I thought I told you to not mess with me.

Bully #1: Really? I don't remember.

You: Then do I need to remind you again?

Bully #2: Oooo~ He's looking for a duel!

Bully #1: Is that what you want kid, another duel?

You: Yeah!

Tori: Wait, Y/n...

Tori went in front of me.

Tori: Don't do this. Be the bigger man and let's keep walking.

You: No way Tori, I need to teach him again that it's not cool to mess with people.

Tori: Y/n, listen, he's mean, you could get hurt like last time. You almost lost the duel.

You: Yeah, but I can serve up another win, just let me duel him.

Tori: Please Y/n, don't-

You: Listen Tori...

We both looked at each other. I can see that she's really worried about this. She knows this bully hurt me once, but luckily I won the last duel. I smiled at her and kissed her forehead.