Meeting HIM

You tossed and turned all night long, nervous about going to your new school. You stared at the wall until the alarm went off. "rINnG Rinng RiiinnnG"

You instantly sat up and groaned, rubbing the sleepiness from your face. You then whipped off your (f/c) blanket and tossed it to the opposite side of the bed. You got up slowly and walked over to the closet, you picked out a (f/c) top and a pair of black jeans. You quickly rushed to the Bathroom to change and brush you're teeth then to brush your (h/l) (h/c) hair.

After you got done with in the bathroom you made your way down the stairs, "goodmorning mom!" You said with a smile

You quickly grabbed a cereal bar and your backpack then left the house to get start walking to your new school. It was a warm day the sun was out shinning. Once you got there you staired at the sign that read "Skool." You were lost and bit confused by the name of it but you just shrugged it off. You quickly enter the building hearing the bell ring, you see teens running around trying to get to class.

If the rush of the coward and chaotic hallway you bump into a boys shoulder, "oh! I'm so sorry I'm just trying to find my way to get to ms.Bitters class." The boy turned around and said "you must be the new student, I'm Dib nice to meet you." He stuck out his hand to shake yours. " I'm (y/n) it's nice to meet you too." You shook his hand with a smile. "So,um can you help me find ms.Bitters class Dib?" You said with a slight sigh.

Dib gave a small smile "infact i can help you! Im heading to the very same class my self." You were a bit shook that he was going to the same class "oh shit! Thank you i hope we can become great friends dib!!" Dib gave out a small chuckle and nodded while saying "i hope so (y/n)."

_____time skip to a couple minutes later________

You and dib arrived to ms.Bitters class. Dib went to take a sit while you were told to stand in front of the class.   Ms.bitters groaned "everyone meet miss.(l/n) but call her by (y/n) she is the new girl and will be with us until the end of the year. This will be your class you come to everyday miss.(y/n) UNDER STAND!?" You quickly nodded your head "yes ms.Bitter!"

Ms.bitter turned and pointed to a seat by a green skinned kid. "You will be sitting by zim..go and take your seat NOW!" You nodded your head and walked over to your seat, you took off your (f/c) backpack and then sat down placing your bag by your feet.

Zim glared at you, and screamed " ZIM CAN NOT SIT NEXT TO THIS FILTHY WORM-BABY!" Ms.Bitters simply said nothing and glared at him "well i don't care what you think, your gonna have to deal with it." She was spitting venom with every word. Zim looked away and pretended that nothing had happened and that he didn't see anything.

After doing some school work the the bell had ringed meaning it was time for lunch! Woohoo your abit hungry that cereal bar on the walk to school did not fill you up at all.

As you are walking out of the class room dib runs up to you and taps your shoulder "hey (y/n)! w-would u like to have lunch with me today?" You smile sweetly and nod your head "I would love to have lunch with you dib!" You two start to walk to the schools café

While walking to café dib turns to you and says "don't trust that zim kid...ill prove to you that he's a alien!!"

__________end of chapter one!________

Hello!
Dani77354 here, how is your day going? Mine is going great i hope you enjoy my first fanfiction and enjoy your day!

Word count is 689 words