We're Here?

An hour passed as Dib, Gaz, Zim and Foodio 3000 all worked together to fill the black Van up with gasoline and get all the suitcases and things all packed nicely in the car.
Making sure everything was well and ready to hit the road, fitting the barbecue set, pool floaters, and other fun things for the month they were going to stay.
It was beginning to be noon as the Clouds and sky started to paint itself into beautiful colors and shapes.
Once the three were done, Foodio made some sandwiches of different kinds, peanut butter with either strawberries, raspberry or blueberry jam and regular ham sandwiches on a platter along with cups of pink and regular lemonade for the gang as they happily sighed in.
Gaz setting up her switch and laughing as Zim struggles to get his sticky lips to consume the peanut butter. Zim and Gaz sat down to play games, happily fighting in their smash bros game while Dib double checked everything just in case, smiling and once in awhile chuckled to himself when Zim would slightly rage when he lost.

Meanwhile, Within the basement of the home, the professor was preparing the final touches of his latest invention for his sons water allergic friend. To make sure everyone had fun, for he didn't like the idea of his children enjoying the rivers and beaches as Dibs friend sat their watching them and feeling left out.

"Finished with the engineering, now it's time to test it out for extra measures!"
The professor said as he wiped the sweat off his face.
The professor carefully opened a drawer full of different kind of skin samples and looked through until he found a "water allergy" skin sample.

"Now, for the final results!"
He proudly yelled as he took the skin sample and covered it with a piece of the water proof fabric he made. He proceeded to grab a syringe and filled it with water as he carefully put a single droplet of water on the covered skin.

"SUCCESS!"
The professor boomed as he saw the droplet of water stay as keep it's shape on top of the fabric material he made, not even sinking through a bit.

"Another successful invention from me once again!"
He yelled as a robot besides him grabbed a piece of chalk and wrote one line, adding to the millions on other white dashes of his many many many successes.

"Now! Time for our family fun!"
Professor Membrane said happily as he turned off the lights and carried his new invention.

"Keep an eye on the place Simon!"
He yelled as the robot across the area gave him a thumbs up.

The professor made his way outside were he smiled to himself seeing the three having fun and most importantly, behaved.

"Children! And child's friend! I have very splendid news!"
He said proudly.

"Did you make the thing dad?"
Dib said smiling as he got up.

"More than made it son! I successfully produced the perfect material to be 1,000% sure that absolutely no water whatsoever would sink it's way into the suit! It's absolutely water proof!"
The professor beamed.

Zim looked at the water suit and tilted his head in confusion, it looked like a normal full body swimsuit to him, nothing too special about, besides the blue glowing lights around it and the strange looking Googles.

"What does it do?"
Zim asked.

"Hahaha! Well try it on!"
The professor said.