Chapter 5

Ever since the sleepover Ryuji was the happiest guy alive. Him and Akira started to spend more time together, more than they already did. Ann liked to tease them, saying that they were "so gay" even if she had a girlfriend.

They started slow, both being pretty new to the whole relationship thing. They would hold hands together when walking to school or the subway, they didn't care if someone gave them a weird look.

Ryuji loved all of the little things they did together, nothing they did really changed, but being in a relationship added something to it.

Both of them were in the attic of Le Blanc, Sojiro having closed up about an hour ago. Ryuji brought over a few movies he hadn't seen in awhile. They both sat on Akira's "bed", Ryuji sitting straight up while Akira laid on his stomach.

"Dude this movie sucks" Akira said, pointing out the many flaws it had.

"Ya, I have no idea why I used to like this"

"Because you have sh*t taste?" Ryuji let out a fake offended gasp, putting his hand on his chest

"That is absolutely not true!" Akira laughed, taking a few pieces of popcorn, "besides I can't have sh*t taste because I like you"

Akira's cheeks turned pink, clearly getting embarrassed.

That was new

"Oh shut up" he threw a piece of popcorn at Ryuji, watching it fall to the floor.

"What?? It's true!!"

"Ya ya whatever, watch this stupid movie"

The two went quiet again, watching the movie. Akira wasn't really watching, he was mostly eating all of the popcorn and looking at Ryuji.

Akira was happy, happiest he's been in awhile. Being with Ryuji made everyday great. When they held hands Akira can't help but smile like an idiot. Being close to Ryuji he just wants to hug him and never let go. He loved Ryuji a lot. All Akira could do was wish everything could stay the same.

"Hey are you ok dude? You've been staring at me for awhile"

Akira snapped out of his trance, realizing he had gotten lost in thought

"What? Ya I'm fine, can't I just stare at my handsome boyfriend?"

Ryuji's face turned red, taken by surprise of the compliment.

"Shut up!" Akira laughed, loving the look on the blondes face.

They looked at each other for a bit until Akira sat up, leaning a bit forward.

"So.. I want to kiss you? But I don't know how you'll-"

Before Akira could finish Ryuji closed the space between them, kissing him. It was definitely rushed, Akira's glasses pushed against his face from the sudden force. When it was over both of them looked like a tomato.

It was quiet for a moment, until Akira started laughing, making Ryuji feel more embarrassed

"Oh god that was horrible"

"Ugh I know!! I rushed it!!" Ryuji hid his face in his hands

"Aww it's ok" Akira removed his hands and smiled, "we can just try again"

Akira kisses Ryuji, this time it was much more successful.

They both enjoyed every second of it, appreciating being with the other.

Once again it was over, and Ryuji had a big smile on his face.

"Ugh I love you so much!" Ryuji launched forward, hugging Akira, causing him to fall backwards.

Both started laughing again, completely forgetting about the crappy movie.