Chapter 3

Song: 5AM by Amber Run 

While I was lost trying to remember what were the princes' names, the dark haired one waved his hand in front of me, pulling me out of any memory I could have caught. 

Seeing my surprise, his green orbs flashed with...amusement? —For being part of the servitude I already expected you to be silly, but I didn't expect such levels of idiocy .

Wow, how could someone so young could say such cruel things about a person he doesn't know? Just as I was gonna say something to him, his brother beat me to it —Loki that's not how you're supposed to treat anyone, even if they are part of the servitude!— Alright, even though he tried to defend me, it is a little rude of him to suppose who I am before even letting me speak. 

—Seriously brother! As if...

I decided to interrupt the one whose name apparently was "Loki" because I was honestly getting tired of his attitude —My name is Sigrid Eiríksdóttir  from the house of Tekiel and I find it pretty inappropriate for you to assume who I was or where do I even come from before giving me the benefit of the doubt, your highnesses.

Both of the boys were speechless after I expressed my thoughts, Loki was the fastest one to recover from my introduction by putting an irritating face towards me, while the blonde one was raising his eyebrows before turning to his brother to say:

—I like this one, she's got some attitude— The comment made me I smile while his brother's reaction consisted in rolling his eyes at him before turning and tell me in a bored tone:

—So...Sigrid Eiríksdóttir from the house of...anyway, what is your business in our chambers?

—While my parents ar in a meeting with your father, I was looking at all your decorations when I got lost and then I wandered searching for a way to return to where my parents left me but I just can't seem to find it, could you please help me?— I said the last part with a tiny voice, I was honestly scared for what my mom would do to me if she finds out I disobeyed her orders.

— NO

—Sure! — both of them answered at unison, leaving me confused, were they going to help me or not? I couldn't tell by their response. Just as I was thinking about it, I saw the pair throw daggers at each other (not literally, but I could swear that if you gave them the choice, they would actually do it without bating an eyelash). Finally the blonde one talked.

— Like I said — Loki tried to protest but his brother looked at him in a way that made him stop what he was going to say, it was kinda scary — we'll be glad to help you find your way towards your parents again, Lady Sigrid. —he said, his ocean eyes looking serious.

— Thank you so much, your highness. — I said, feeling so relieved that they were going to help me go back before my mother decides to teach me another class of "what a lady should accomplish before finding a husband", don't get me wrong, I know that she does it to prepare me for a brilliant future (or at least, that's what she says) but, I'm not feeling one of those classes now.

—Please, don't call me by my title, feel free to call me Thor, lady Sigrid — The blonde one...Thor told me while he was walking to the gate that marked the end of the chamber — So...are we going? 

I nodded while I saw Loki rolling his eyes before walking towards his brother, clearly unamused.  And that's how we began our little journey towards the main hall were my parents left me and I decided to wander off from.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hi everyone! 

How was the chapter? I really hope you enjoyed the first interaction between the Odinson Brothers and Sigrid, because from here on out, we'll watch how their bond is going to develop through the story, will it be stronger or weaker? Keep reading to find out!

Thank you so much for reading!

- Andy S.