My concept of heartbreak

I think being alone after a painful heartbreak is the best kind of self care you need. No one doesn't understand that being alone is the most peaceful thing ever and the best time to recollect yourself to mold into something better for you.
———
You can easily just say "fuck this lonely shit" and go on a whole whim of giving into impulsive decisions until those decisions fall into something deeper to get out of. Even if you were the one who did nothing wrong in the relationship you still can learn from that experience. Experiences with people and choices that you've made have a way of sending hidden messages that's why it's important to have that isolation to yourself.
Falling hard and falling out are probably the most scariest and shittiest way of fucking yourself over.
You also have to remember though that what you feel can be so strong that you just give into that or become indecisive whether you should or not leaving you conflicted and self conscious.
You have to think that this life your living is yours to make but also to think really hard if you'll be able to handle rejection or terrible heartbreak. Rejection isn't really a terrible thing unless you make it that. Heartbreak though can hurt you way more than rejection could but you just have to remind yourself who you are and know your self worth.
————
This is just my first page of this and I'm already getting into my philosophical self lmao.