Chapter 9

Amelia looked around the weird room. "You think we should try opening one of the doors?"

"Maybe we should, but careful, we do not know what is there."

Amelia nodded, Harry full of alert, watching as Amelia was going up the stairs towards the door that said Michael on it. Amelia's hand closed into a fist, she hesitated for a moment, and then knocked a little melody as she did so.

"I thought we were opening the door, not what is behind it."

"It does not matter in any way now, does it? I've already knocked."

"With that weird melody." Harry grunted.

"It is a habit, get over with it will you?"

Harry stalked up the stairs, moved Amelia aside gently, and tried opening the doorknob, but it would not open. Harry slid his hand through his hair in frustration, and then smirked, he began burning the knob, and before he was about to tough it. The door opened itself, it was opened by the owner of a bedroom. "Who the hell? First you gonna knock, den you gonna open and den, burn the freaking knob? I swear Alina! You bring that Greek book near me, I'll kill yo-" The black American like kid opened his eyes and then sweared at the thought that he was yelling at someone he did not expect to appear. "Um... New workers? Nice ta meet you. I'm Michael. And wait..." Michael went back into his messy room. It was too white, everything was white, bed, drawer, cupboards, walls, floor carpets, except for the clothes and pants and books lying around messily. He opened the door wider and pointed at laundry. "My laundry is here, and do not touch my drawers, and clean everything else you see. I'll be in da training room; you tell me when you're done."

Harry stalked into the room.

"Yo? What's with your attitude dude?" asked Michael.

"We are not here to clean, we were kidnapped, chained and brought here. And "

Michael looked at them suspiciously. "And for what reason?"

Before Harry could answer, Amelia walked in front of him, placed a hand on his shoulder and said "Even we do not know. We hoped that our answers would be behind the door."

"Well, lady, you got that wrong, unless, you were expecting your answers to be in my bedroom?"

"No, we were brought here, we did not know what was going on, someone just followed me and injected me and brought me here." Explained Amelia full of hope.

"Did you say you were brought here without your consent?" asked Michael, Amelia nodded. "Come here, follow me."

The two of them followed Michael down the stairs, and walk up another set of stairs, to a room who was Gabriel's. Michael kicked the door open, and burst in. Amelia and Harry walked inside too. Boy did Michael have a weird behaviour. Amelia walked in to see a boy on a wheeled chair at a desk, reading a book. Amelia noticed that unlike Michael's room, this boy had a clean and neat room. And had a gentle and calming voice. "Michael? What is it now? Did they refuse to clean your room? I cannot believe why I'm not amazed." Said the boy not looking up from his book, only pushing his glasses in.

"Nah man! Look up will you?! PUT THAT GOD DAMN BOOK DOWN, BEFORE I SHRED IT TO PIECES!" yelled out Michael, trying to sound angry, but did not even give a hint of anger, and Amelia could tell he could not keep the excitement back.

The boy folded his page and put it down on his white desk, everything was white. Once again Amelia was feeling leukaphobic. "What problem did they make this time?"

"Nothing!" said Michael, the boy seemed disappointed. He picked his book up again and began reading. Michael grabbed the book from his hand, holding it up and burned it, the fire being exposed from his hand to the book, his face was all a poker face mixed with anger.

"They were kidnapped and brought here, clearly not for work, nor cleaning or laundry. They don't know why their here."

"You heard us wrong, we were kidnapped and brought here, and we do not know why or for what reason." Harry said, his temper rising up.

"I'll come back, wait, I need to check something." All three of them watch as Michael walks out of the room, they wait in the silence for a good one minute, until Michael burst in a yelled out in joy. "Gabe! We're free, we are helped! I can finally have my vacation! I knew it! I knew it was them!" Michael said in joy.

Gabriel's eyes popped out open in shock. "How?"

"Their names have been carved on the gold, in the gold rooms." Said Michael. "Amelia and Harry."

"Pleased to meet you. I cannot believe you are right here." Said Gabriel to the two, then turned back to Michael. "We must tell Charlotte and Sophie."

"Hell yeah!" And Michael stormed out of the room.

Amelia and Harry did not know what to do except follow. They followed Michael and Gabriel. Amelia and Harry stayed in the centre of the room, and looked at the way Michael and Gabriel, who was the peaceful and quiet one, rushed to the rooms Sophie and Charlotte, Gabriel knocking gently, but with eagerness on the door of Charlotte, and on the other hand Michael kicking the door till it broke apart.

Harry hit the palm of his hand onto his head. "What did I get myself into?" He said to himself.

Amelia heard him but did not dear to argue at the fact that it was his fault he revealed his powers, because instead, her eyes caught the names carved in fancy on the gold of two rooms, 'Amelia' and 'Harry'. Amelia tugged at Harry's shirt, Harry turned to look at Amelia, but she just stared, Harry followed her eyes to see what she was focused on, until he found his name on the gold. Amelia walked towards the door, up the stairs and then she was about to open the door, but she did not need to because it had opened at her presence next the door, she was not able to see what was inside, but she knew it was open. Amelia turned to look at Harry, he just nodded calmly, gesturing for her to go in. Amelia walked through the door, out of Harry's sight.