Chapter 18

"Good morning." Sophie said as she walked out of her room.

"Morn'n" Michael replied.

"Everyone had a good sleep?" Gabriel asked.

"Yes, thank you." Charlotte replied.

"Should we tell them to come out and have breakfast with us? They have not met the head yet." Sophie suggested.

"Yeah, let's go." Sophie agreed.

The two girls walked to Amelia's door and knocked. Gabriel pushing his glasses in and reading his book distractedly, and Michael sleeping on the stairs in a standing position, still in his pyjamas.

"Michael!" Sophie hissed.

Michael woke with a jolt, itched his head, automatically went to Gabriel, grabbing him by the arm and both walking to Harry's door, Michael still half asleep. "Gabe my man, go wake Harry."

Gabriel bookmarked his page, took his glasses off, put them in his pocket of his fancy white pants, turned to Michael who was snoring, glared at him and then punched him hard in the stomach.

Michael turned to Gabriel who was laughing, Michael was charged with anger. "What the hell man? What was that for?"

Gabriel stopped and turned back to Michael. "You're in your underwear." He said flatly. "Wake up will you?!"

Michael looked down. Then looked at the girls who were laughing at him. "Ladies?! Watch your eyes!" He laughed loudly. The Michael clicked with his fingers and he was wearing black trackpants with a dark read top. It was tight on him, but it looked good.

Sophie looked at him. Wow, his muscles a big. She thought. What are you saying?! And Sophie looked away, blushing. "Can you not wear something more appropriate like what Gabriel has worn. Your shirt is too tight."

Michael looked at Gabriel's platinum blonde hair that was nearly done, his sky-blue top and white pants. His eyes gazing from his head to his shoes and back up again. "Him?! Like hell I would." He said pointing his finger rudely at him.

Gabriel smiled, shook his head to the side and put Michael's finger back down, gripping on it tightly. "Respect your elders." He says flatly with a poker face. "It is rude to point. Have your parents not taught you?"

"Mama mia! Ok man! Let go! I'm sorry!" Michael begs, but Gabriel just grips on it harder. "I said I'm sorry!"

"Thank you." And Gabriel let go.

Michael straightened his position, rubbing his finger and glaring at Gabriel, his eyes narrowed at him.

Gabriel just shrugged and began skipping up Harry's stairs knocking at his door.

But no one came out.

Gabriel looked over at Sophie and Charlotte, the two of them just shrug.

"Maybe they're sleep'n in." Michael said as he yawned, his arms stretched over his head.

And so they waited.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry walked out of Amelia's dorm after two hours and noticed the girls around her door and the boys near his dorm.

"What's up?" Harry asked.

Gabriel lift his head from his book and said with a cold expression. "Breakfast, we were supposed to sit together and meet the head."

"So you want breakfast at twelve midday?"