Chapter6 The American baka loves me?!

<<< England's POV>>>
I watched as America ran off, I'm blushing at what he said to me. The American Baka loves me?! I ran after him, it has been hours since I last seen him.
I heard sobbing from behind a rosebush. I looked behind it, I saw America sobbing and being comforted by three women.
"Alfred..." I sighed walking to where he is sitting on the bench sobbing. It kill me to see him cry, it always has. I've always had this soft spot for America...
~~~flashback by: Edd's world~~~
"Engwand!" Americas voice cried I instantly ran to his room alert and alarmed.
"Are you ok?!" I asked worriedly
"I had a nightmare!" He cried hugging me on sight. I hugged back with a soft smile.
"It's okay, don't cry anymore America I'm here now." I soothed him.
~~~Flashback over by: WTFuture~~~
The women looked at me and so did America. "What do you want?" He said with tears rolling down his cheeks, trying to hide the fact he was crying, but failing horribly.
I walked to him, then sat beside him.
"C'mon, don't cry. You know I hate it when you cry." I begged with my thick British accent.
"I made a fool of myself in front of you dude!" He continued crying.
"You may be a fool, but you're my bloody fool Alfred, now stop this bloody crying!" I shouted with a blush "I love you, you American Baka."
He looked at me shocked and not crying anymore.
"I love you too Arthur." He whispered in my ear.
A/N sorry! I have been really busy and I had writers block here is the update you've been waiting for!!