Chapter2 First day at home

<<England POV>>
I picked up America and carried him home. He fell asleep on the way there. He's so adorable! And he's my little brother! He thinks with pride

When they got home England shook America gently awake. "Wake up America." He whispered "we are home." America awakened rubbing his eyes. He smiled at me looking at me with his blue eyes. I put him down and unlocked the door. He took my hand.
"Let me show around the house." I said holding his hand.
~~~time skip by; England.. Just don't cook. Just no.~~~

The tour was long over and I went into the living room and sat in my big red chair. America I'm pretty sure was in his room looking at things. I picked up my book and continued reading in front of the fire. When suddenly America came running in here and bounced on my lap. "OH BLOODY HELL!" I shouted
I looked down at the little nation before me his eyes started to tear up "I'm sorry! I'm sorry big brother!" He said and began to cry.
"Oh, no! America don't cry you just scared me that's all." I replied hugging him. "Please don't cry!" I begged. Oh bugger this is not what I wanted not at all! He stopped crying and smiled looking at me. I couldn't help it I smiled to.
"Enwand I'm hungry." He told me I sighed and smiled.
"What do you want?" I asked "I have some scones if you want to try those."
"Ok!" He said, he is so easy to please then again most children are..
"I'll be in the kitchen if you need me ok?" I told him putting on my apron and began to cook scones. My mumsie taught me how to cook so this is the perfect time to let someone try my scones. "Hello England!" Said my little mint colored bunny that flies.
"Flying mint bunny!" I said happily. "Go away I'm cooking for my little brother."
"Ok!" She said and or he I was never for sure of that... [{but no seriously is flying mint bunny a he or a she?}]