Chapter4 How we use to be

<<<England's POV>>>

It is now 2014 I closed my scrapbook and the tears begin to fall. "Oh bloody hell, he's an American idiot." I said to myself as the tears fall. Knock knock.
I wiped my tears quickly. "Who is it?" I asked
"Dude! Open the door." It was no other than America.
"speak of the devil and he shall come.." I muttered to myself. "I'm coming." I went an answered the door. When I opened the door he hugged me! I stood there shocked. Then I looked up. "What do you want wanker?!" I demanded he copied Americas voice on me, he was getting quite good at that.
"Ohonhon~ does somebody miss their ex little brother?" Asked the bloody wanker France.
"N-No! How absurd are you?!" I lied through my teeth...
"You sure? Oh what's this?" He said tauntingly looking at the photo album I had.
"That's nothing you bloody frog!" I said grabbing up the photo album, but I was to late. He had it in his hands my precious memories of me and America! Stop thinking like that! I scolded myself in my thoughts
"Is there more here than meets the eye? You do miss the 'American idiot' as you call him." He replied
"No! You have lost your ever loving mind!! Why on earth would I miss him?" I demanded sometimes I think he has completely fallen off his rocker.
"You're going to have to admit you miss him!" The frog replied
"FINE ALRIGHT I MISS THE BLOODY IDIOT!!" I shouted and fell to my knees in tears. France dropped to his knees beside me putting my beloved photo album on my desk. Rubbing my back. I tried to push him away, but he just hugged me.
"It's ok, it's only natural that you miss the one you love." He hugged me I finally pushed him off of me.
"I don't bloody love him! And I don't miss him!!" I shouted he smirked and left.
"You can't keep denying your true feelings for him!" The wanker replied "maybe he would've been better off with me as a big brother rather than you."
"Shut up." I replied "Get the bloody hell out of my house." I pointed to the door, he got the message and left. I wiped my eyes.
<<<Americas POV>>

I was cleaning out my storage room closet. I picked up my little toy soldier that England got for me. I closed my eyes and let the memory flood my mind.

<<<Americas Flash Back>>>

"America!" Engwand called me "come here I've got something for you."
"Coming Iggy!" I replied I heard a small sigh he hated that I called him that. I ran to the library my feet pitter pattering down the halls.
"Ah, there you are Alfred." He replied with a smile on his face.
"You said you had something for me big brother?" I asked with excitement in my voice.
"Yes, I did.. I got you this." He replied holding out to me a toy soldier. My eyes got big a huge smile plastered on my face. I hugged him. He stood there shocked for a moment then he hugged back.
"Thank you Engwand!!" I exclaimed happily "I love it!" I took my new toy gently out of his hand and hugged it. He smiled happily.
"You're very welcome America." He replied smiling. He kissed my forehead "now go and play, ok?"
"Ok!" I replied and ran off to play. After that day I never went anywhere without it. Until this day I still have it.

<<<reality brought to you by: saddest thing to Hetalians Hetaoni [{now I made myself sad :'( }]>>>

I smiled at the old toy and took it to my room. I put it in between my pillows. I went back downstairs to get some hamburgers. Man what happened to us? We never use to fight... I'm going to ask him if he wants to hang out tomorrow with me..