30/4/2015

Dear Diary,

I figured it out.

The day was dragging on as tediously as the snail that patrols the front porch of our house, and as I let my teachers wispy voice fill my head with fluffy pink clouds of utter hysteria, I figured it out.

I didn't like Jasmine.

She wasn't rude or anything - or at least that's not the reason why.

For the past term I've been trying to reconcile what I feel and what I know. To grapple with and make sense of the two most contradicting ways of thinking at the same time - my head and my heart. It was like playing a game of tug-a-war with myself, in a sandpit that's been sitting under the Australian sun for a whole day, with the occasional idiot throwing sand in your hair. Or at least thats what it felt like.

My head told me I wasn't betraying them by being friends with Jasmine.

My heart told me I was, well heartless for - you just it - being friends with Jasmine.

You know what... I'll pick this up another time. Not really in the mood to write everything down just yet. Toodles for now!

**

Authors note:

Hey guys!!! If you're reading this I'd really appreciate it if you left a vote/comment just so I know that people want to see more!!! Thanks so much for clicking this story and I hope that you're enjoying it! I'm loving writing it! Also make sure to check out my other stories : "Anywhere and everywhere" and "Life on hold".  Thanks Loves!!!