Part 6(a)

Part 6

Thanks 4 the support friends.

This SS is ending here.plz write a detailed comment on this part.plz write ur fav character,fav scene,fav jodies n y u like them

Archana and Charu hugged each other.
Archana:How come you are here?Did Chachu allow you to come here?
Charu:No,I came here without his knowledge.
Archana:What?
Charu told Archana everything.
Archana was shocked.
Charu:Where is Purab?
Suddenly Manav came.He was surprised to see Charu.
Manav:Charu!
Charu:Hi Manav.Your show was rocking.
Manav:Thanks.
Charu:Purab...
Manav:Purab and Myruh are doing another show in another place.
Charu:Who is Myruh?
Manav:She is Purab's partner in singing.Co-Singer.
Archana was feeling guilty:Please forgive me Charu.I misunderstood you.I thought you moved on with Bindu.So I encouraged Purab to realize his feelings for Myruh and move on with her.
Charu was shocked:What?
Suddenly Archana realized what she said.
Charu:Tell me clearly what you said Archana.
Archana:Nothing.
Charu:Archana...if you say it many hurdles can be cleared and stop more problems from coming.
Manav:Archana...Charu has the right to know everything.
Archana told everything about Purab and Myruh to Charu.Manav Archana were scared of her reaction.
Charu:By telling me the truth you both gave me relief and reduced the depth of guilt I have.
Archana:What do you mean?
Charu:I think what you told Purab is right.May be you are not wrong in telling Purab that ours was not love but just infatuation.Otherwise our hearts would not have fluctuated when we were away from each other.So no need to be guilty Archana.I think before us you judged our feelings correctly.

Archana:What are you saying Charu?
Charu:I want to meet Purab.But not to be with him,but to part ways with him in a polite way.So that we both can choose right path.
Manav and Archana were stunned.
Manav:Charu...don't be confused about your relationship with Purab.Don't come into a conclusion soon.No need of any sacrifice for Purab Myruh.Sometimes you and Purab may be made for each other.

Sometimes you and Purab may be made for each other

Charu:No.I was confused since last few days.But now my mind is clear.I have no confusion.And there is nothing like sacrifice.It's just because I realized that what I had for Purab was not love,but just infatuation.
Archana:What are you saying Charu?Then why did you come here with Bindu?
Charu:It was a silly mistake.I thought i really loved Purab and came here.But I realized that my happiness is not with Purab.So by uniting with Purab I can't give him the love he deserves but only pain.He deserves someone like Myruh who really understands him and loves him.
Archana:Then with whom is your happiness Charu?
Charu was silent.
Manav:With Bindu?
Charu was silent.
Archana:Did you fall in love with Bindu?
Charu:I don't know.Bindu did what most of the men do not do for their fiancee.Who will help the girl who rejected his love after engagement?But Bindu did so.He even risked his life to save my life without caring for himself.He is such a selfless person we find in millions.Then how can I not like him?I don't know if it's love or not.But I know that I adore him.Bye..let me meet Purab.If you can please tell me where his show is.
Manav gave her the address.
Charu went near Bindu:Bindu..I know where Purab is.I am going there.

Bindu:I will come with you.
Charu:No need.I want to go there alone.I need to talk to Purab privately.