Part 6

Tere Ho Gaye Hain Hum.... I have become Yours...(Alternative version)Part 6

Suddenly a man appeared before Bindu and Charu.Charu was shocked to see him.

Charu:You?

He:Yes me.

Bindu:Who is this Charu?

Charu:He is Neil.Since college days he has been after me.Though I rejected me he is still after me shamelessly.

Though I rejected me he is still after me shamelessly

Neil:I am still around you as I love you sincerely.

Charu:You and love?

Neil:Don't ridicule my love.If I don't love you then who loves you?Your fiancé does'nt love you.Then Purab...he also does'nt love you now.Because there is someone else in his life now.

Charu:What nonsense are you saying?

Neil:It's not nonsense.I saw Purab with a girl in Goa.

Charu:Stop it.Purab won't love anyone else.If something like that had happened Archana would have told me.

Neil:Purab must be romancing her without the knowledge of Manav and Archana.

Charu:Will you please shut your mouth?

Neil:I know that your blind love for Purab won't make you believe me.But I have proof.I had taken their photographs in Goa.

He showed the photographs of Purab and Myruh he took in Goa.

Both Bindu and Charu were shocked.

Neil smirked:Now do you believe me?Use your brain and think who loves you sincerely.Purab or I?

Charu:Stop it.Even if Purab has moved on I will never love you.I hate you.

Charu walked off with Bindu.

Charu was in tears:How could Purab forget me and move on?

Bindu was in tears.

Charu:Bindu..why are you crying?

Bindu:That girl who is with Purab is my Myruh.