(Alternative version)Part 3

Present...

Myruh:Later we met accidentally at a party.I was called there to sing and entertain the people.

Past...

Bindu:You?
Myruh:I am here to entertain you all.After all it's my job.

Bindu:All the best.Looking forward to listen to you sing.
Myruh:Thank you.

Myruh sang.
Some men went near her:Your singing was superb.
Myruh:Thank you.
They:If you re alone shall we go for a date?
Bindu burnt with jealousy.
Suddenly he held her hand.She was stunned and she looked at him.
Bindu:She is not alone.I am here with her.

They:Sorry.
They went away.
Myruh:Thank you Bindu.You saved me from those stupid guys.
Bindu:Whenever a girl is alone such people will come.I don't know why.
Myruh:Are you jealous?

Bindu:Why should I be jealous?I am not.
Myruh:Ok ok..relax.

They played music.All the couples started dancing.
Bindu:May I dance with you?
Myruh was surprised.
Myruh:Me?Are you sure?
Bindu:Yes.

Myruh smiled:Ya..sure.
He held her by her waist and started dancing.Unknowingly their dance turned out to be romantic.Bindu and Myruh started feeling goose bumps.

Mila hoon ab jo tum se
Hai dil ko mere kasam se
Sukoon mila, sukoon mila.

Tujhe hai paaya Rab se,
Hai dil ko mere kasam se
Sukoon mila, sukoon mila.

Har pal haseen sa huaa hai
Saanson ko tune chhuaa hai
Badhi tujhse nazdeekiyaan
Sukoon mila, sukoon mila. mm.

Bindu:Why I am losing myself in Myruh?

Myruh:Why I feel so nice to be with Bindu?

Mila hoon ab jo tum se
Hai dil ko mere kasam se
Sukoon mila, sukoon mila. mm.

Jab se juda tujhse jiya
Chain o qaraar dil ko mila Jab bhi rahoon sang tere
Bhoolun har...(Mary Kom)

Myruh was making noodles in the kitchen.Suddenly she felt that Bindu embraced her from behind.

She was becoming weak in his touch.

She looked at him.They shared an intense eye lock.

She moved away from him.
Bindu:Myruh....
Myruh:Bindu...What is this?

Suddenly she realized that it was her illusion.
Myruh:What a dream was it!

Bindu saw Myruh slipping and about to fall down.
Bindu:Myruhhhh..
Suddenly he caught her before falling down.
They shared a romantic eye lock.

Suddenly he realized that it was his imagination.
Bindu:Even in dreams I can't bear some mishap happening with Myruh.I love her.I will confess my love to her.I want her.I can't lose her.

Myruh was surprised when she saw Bindu in her house.
Myruh:Bindu...
Bindu knelt down before her holding her hand.
Bindu:I miss you every moment.But I see imagine you everywhere.I realized that I love you Myruh.
Myruh was stunned.

Bindu:I know that you also feel the same.
Myruh felt pain inside and lied:No Bindu.I don't.
Bindu:Don't lie Myruh.I can see it in your eyes.
Myruh became emotional.
Myruh:You are very rich.But I am not.You have a reputed family.But I am just an orphan.We are not a match.
He cupped her face in his hands and said emotionally:In love there is no family background and finance Myruh.I request you to not reject my love because of this reason.Because I can't live without you.
Suddenly Myruh embraced him crying:I love you too Bindu.
They smiled tearfully.

Present...

Myruh:Everything was going well.But Bindu's dad wanted him to marry his best friend's daughter.
Purab:So he left you?
Myruh:No.But I asked me to obey his dad.
Purab was shocked:What?

Past....

Bindu:Are you out of your senses Myruh?How could you ask me to marry someone else?

Myruh:You have to Bindu.

Otherwise your father's heart will break.He will be ashamed to face his own friend.He might even lost his best friend because of you.He will be in deep pain then.Do you want your dad to be upset?As a son how can you make your dad upset?Don't you want your dad to walk with pride before his friend or you want him to be guilty to face his own friend?
Bindu became upset:But for that I can't sacrifice you.
Myruh:You have to Bindu.Otherwise there will be distance between you and your dad.Your dad threatened you that he will break all his ties with you if you don't marry his friend's daughter.Right?
What if he does that if you choose me?
Bindu:Let him abandon me.I don't care.
Myruh:It' not as easy as you think Bindu.I am brought up without a family.So I know the pain of not having a family.So I can never let you detached from your own family.If you do that I will be guilty till the end.I can't bear it.I know the value of parents.So I will never separate you from your parents.
Bindu:Myruh....
Myruh:If you really love me please obey me.You go back to your dad and tell him that you will obey him.
Bindu wept:No Myruh...
Myruh's tears rolled down her cheeks:You have to Bindu.If you love me you have to do that.Otherwise I will hate you as you don't value your own family.

Bindu shed tears:Ok...I will listen to what you said now.But I am agreeing to marry someone else only because I can't tolerate getting hated by you.
Myruh wept.
They embraced each other crying.Then he ran out crying.Myruh cried bitterly.

Present....

Myruh:I left the place and came to Goa.Then we met.
Purab:It's so sad Myruh.How are you adjusting to your fate?
Myruh:Just like you did.

Purab:But my relationship with Charu has not ended.I still have hope.That hope makes me live.

Now my career is fine.So I am going back to Charu as I promised.I am sure that this time her father won't object as I am quite settled now.
Myruh:I am really happy for you Purab.Let you and Charu reunite soon.
Purab smiled.

Bindu and Charu's families were sitting together.Suddenly Andy came there roaring.

Andy:Bindunnnnnnnnnnnnn

Andy slapped Bindu.All were shocked.

Raghuveer:Andy..what's this?

Andy:He deserves this.Panditji had called me and I met him.Bindu threatened him to say that Bindu and Charu do not have horoscope match.

All were shocked.