Tere Ho Gaye Hain Hum.... I have become Yours...(Alternative version)Part 4

Bindu and Charu's families were sitting together.Suddenly Andy came there roaring.

Andy:Bindunnnnnnnnnnnnn

Andy slapped Bindu.All were shocked.

Raghuveer:Andy..what's this?

Andy:He deserves this.Panditji had called me and I met him.Bindu threatened him to say that Bindu and Charu do not have horoscope match.

All were shocked.

His wife Sumitra asked Bindu:Bindu...is this true?

Bindu:I gave him money to lie.I did not threaten him.

All were shocked.

Andy:I will believe that you did'nt threaten him,But you made him lie.

Bindu:Yes.

Andy:Are you not ashamed to do such a shameless act?

Raghuveer became upset:Bindu,why did you do that?

Bindu:Because I did not want to marry Charu.I am sorry uncle.

All were shocked and upset.

Raghuveer:You did'nt even think once about Charu ?How hurt she will be when you break this engagement!

Charu could'nt bear it anymore.

Charu:Bindu did this for me also.

All were shocked.

Raghu:Charu!

Charu:Papa..did you forget that I love Purab?

Raghuveer was embarrassed when Charu said so in front of Andy and Sumitra.

All were shocked.

Charu:I agreed to marry Bindu for you papa.But that does'nt mean that my love for Purab died.

Raghuveer was shocked:Still you love Purab?

Charu:Yes,I love Purab now also.

How did you even think that my love for Purab will vanish so fast?You thought that my love for Purab is so weak that if Purab leaves it will vanish?No papa.Purab has only left this place,but not my heart.

Charu's eyes were wet.

Charu:I am suppressing my pain for you paoa.

Raghuveer was stunned.His heart pained:I never knew that you were eating pain now also.

Charu's tears rolled down her cheeks.

Raghuveer looked at Andy:For my daughter Charu Bindu broke the engagement.He must be very upset.I am sorry on her behalf.

Bindu:Please don't say sorry Kaka.Charu is not at fault.I did it for myself also.Because I love someone else.

Raghuveer and Sarla were shocked.

Andy:You still love that girl?

Bindu:Yes dad.I will love Myruh till the end.

I sacrificed her love for your happiness.Because Myruh asked me not to hurt you.Myruh knew the value of a family and parents more than me.So she told me that as a son I should value my father's happiness ,reputation and friendship with his friend more.She left me for you dad.I obeyed you to get engaged to Charu as Myruh wanted it.But I can never stopped loving her.