Home:

Noens POV:
Home.
My HOME, was in California.
With my dad.
But my mother just had to fucking go and marry a new man.
I wish I could have just stayed in LA with my dad......and not have to meet Her new husbands side of the family.
*timeskip to settling into his stepdads big house*
As we arrive, we start to unload the truck.
It's not like all of us were moving, so 2/3 of the things were my things.
I am a teenage boy after all-
As I walk into the house that didn't have much in it, I was informed that my room was upstairs and the first door to the right.
As I get to the top of the stairs and open my door, I see that the room was kind of gloomy. All of the walls were painted like a light-ish grey color, and my bed was in the left hand corner. There was a nightstand and a desk.
The rest was empty.
My mom brings up a box full of some of my things, and following behind her, was a tall dark haired boy.
"Noen hunny, this is Chase Hudson. He is your stepbrother." My mom said as she sat my box down next to my bed.
His appearance Intrigued me in an odd way—
He kind of had the same taste in clothing as I did, and he looked better in it than I could ever-
I felt like we could get along.
"I'll leave you too boys to get to know each other." Mom said as she shut the door.
And as she shut the door, he walks up to me.
"So. Just a heads up- don't think that you can just come prancing in here and try and be the favorite. Because I won't put up with that bullshit—" he claimed.
"Well damn- I won't then—. And listen, I don't wanna be HERE in this house with you and your family. IDE rather be in LA with my dad." I say as I turn away from him.
"Hey, you think I wanna be stuck in this overly big house? I don't. But I emphasize your pain.....ide rather be with my mom right now. I'm sorry if I lashed out on you.....Noen was it?" He apologized.
"Yeah. Chase right?" I ask.
"Yeah. And I'm sorry, but it's just I judge people a lot off of appearance, and I thought that you had as much swag as me, because we kind of Vance the same taste in clothes, so I didn't really wanna be living with myself you know?" He laughed lightly.
"I guess." I agreed.
*timeskip to after everything is unpacked and Their rooms are set up.*
"So. We are going to be going to the same school right......and as "the new kids"." He says nervously.
"I guess." I respond.
"But how bad could it be?" I ask.
If only I knew what would happen—