Morning:

It was only day 1–
And god did things escalate quickly—
Chases POV:
I woke up and I grabbed my clothes for the day.
A pair of black ripped jeans, a purple shirt, my black vans, and my chain.
But as I go to get a shower, I herd someone in there.
Oh god—
It was Noen— and he was singing—
Which surprisingly, he didn't sound that bad.
I bang on the door and the water shuts off and he shouts out to me.
"Getting our now-." He yelled.
After about 5 minutes or so, I see Noen come out in a pair of black ripped jeans, a few chains, and a white shirt that was half tucked into his pants.
"Good god-." I mumbled as he passed me.
His cologne was godly.
Like- good god.
*time-skip to after the shower and in the kitchen*
I head downstairs to see Noen making himself some bacon and toast.
"Mind of you throw a few pieces on for me bub?" I ask nicely as I get out some orange juice.
"Mind of you get me a glass of that?" He Asks as he puts on 4 more pieces of bacon.
"Thanks" I say.
After the bacon and toast is done, we sit at the table and look at each other in awkward silence.
"So.......how is your room?" He Asks and his blonde hair fell in front of his eyes.
"It's cozy.....but not as cozy as the one at home. How is yours?" I ask.
"It's pretty much the same." He says as he takes a bite of his toast.
After we got done our little chat, we finish up eating and I grab my phone from the kitchen counter.
"Let's go. I'll drive" Noen Says as he peeps his head around the corner of the doorway.
"Okay. Let me grab my book bag" I say as I walk to the living room and head out the door with Noen.
"Here goes nothing." Noen Says as he starts the car.