Anxiety

Chases POV:
When we arrive, we were told to wait outside with the rest of the kids.
It was only Noen and I, and we looked kind of uncomfortable. We mostly just stood there kind of close together on our phones.
I could hear Noens music through his earbuds and he was listening to Church by chase Atlantic.
I loved that song.
But kids kind of looked up to see whos music was playing, and because it was such a sexual song, people kind of looked at us weird.
Noen soon noticed at turned it down a bit. But the lyrics continued to play throughout my mind.
Just then, we saw kids start to head in, so I pulled out my schedule, as did Noen, and we headed to our first class.
Algebra.
I sucked at algebra.
As we arrive, we sit next to each other, and thee were also 2 other Guys sitting next to us.
Their names were Jaden, and Peyton.
They seemed like jocks.
Don't wanna run into their friend group I guess.
Because at every school, I'm always the loner.
I wonder if it was the same with Noen.
As class started, the teacher didn't really teach us much. He is one of the narcissistic kind of teachers that likes to talk about himself for must of the class and go in and on about what lead him to be our math teacher.
But atleast there wasn't homework.
Not yet atleast.
As the bell rang, I went to my locker to put a few things in it, but as I went to head to my next class, I got held up at my locker with Jedan.
"Hey. I'm Jaden. Um. Your the new kid right?" He Asks.
"Y-Yeah." I stuttered. I was a little anxious now. I forgot to take my medication this morning.
"Do you need help getting around?" He Asks.
"I think I'll survive. But if I need anything, I know who to go to now." I say as I slip off into the crowd of kids.
Noen catches up to me in the hallways.
"So. Already making friends?" Noen Asks.
"Nope. Just someone who wanted to show me around." I say as I approach my next class.
"Oh. Well I made a new friend. His name is Payton." Noen adds.
Oh. Well then.
Guess Noens life will be good in this school.
Becoming friends with all the popular kids...
Never I.
I'm the outsider.
————————
End of chapter.
SO SORRY FOR BEING SOO LATE🤧🤧 I kind of struggled with this chapter//finding a storyline. COMMENT AND HELP ME WITH A STORYLINE PLEASE🤧💕💕💕