~Intoduction~

Hello!

To start off, this book is going to take place during season 12 of Supernatural. If you aren't caught up then major spoilers for seasons up until season twelve. If you haven't watched this show then you will probably be confused as to who Sam and Dean Winchester are. But if you have then amazing, you will follow along quite well. But if you're here solely because it has Fall Out Boy in the title then fear not because I'll water this down a bit so y'all don't get as confused.

This is a part 2 of my book: LA Devotee, but you DO NOT have to read that book to understand anything that's going on in this book. (There is one part that alludes to LA in the second chapter, but after that there will be none.) Basically, THRILLER takes place in the same universe and AFTER the events of LA Devotee. You are more than welcome to read it to get some backstory as to why Patrick contacts The Winchesters and how Brendon Urie has anything to do with this story, but the plot has no prior information from LA Devotee.

Okay, so this book may have some triggering themes in it (blood, gore, fighting, etc.), so be mentally prepared for that.

If any of you have any questions just comment or PM me and I'll be more than happy to answer!

With that being said, I hope you guys enjoy THRILLER! It's going to be one hell of a ride, so get ready for that!
Thank you for everyone who came from LA Devotee, or one of my other books to read this one. OH AND thank you to the brand new readers who decided to check out this book! Y'all mean the absolute world to me <3

So yeah, enjoy THRILLER, my fellow bad bitches
stay bad xx
~brick