Going Back Home

joe and dianne stepped of the boat holding hands and they were hit by th Turkish heat. Joe ahd booked a flight for five hours after they got off so they decided it would probably be best if they just went to the airport.

They boarded there plane and were in the lowest class as dianne had requested. She didn't want to be in anything of the high standard department for a long time. The plane took off and they were both getting more and more exited about getting back home for joe and starting a new life for Dianne. Joe wanted to introduce dianne to his mum so badly. His mum went through a lot with her divorce so joe and her were really close so he hoped she liked dianne. He also wanted zoe to get along with her as they seemed really similar and looked like they would gdt along from their personalitys.

Stepping of the plane, they were freezing. It was raining like usual but dianne didn't care she was with the guy she loved more than anyone. They walked through the airport and got there bags before getting in a taxi and driving to joes mums house which was on the outside of London. They pulled up and dianne looked at the house. She thought it was very different to the big Manor house she lived in when she was back in Australia but she thought joes house looked small, warm and cosy which wa what she preferred. Paying the driver and walking up tor the house dianne got nervous. They knocked the door and it opened a bit before a very exited mum came out.

"ahhhhhhh, Joseph, I've missed you and who's this?"
She screamed

"hi, dianne, nice to meet you Mrs sugg"
Dianne said politely hugging her

"please call me Tracey love, anyway come and meet joes sister zoe"

She lead dianne into the living room where zoe sat catching up on th last thew episodes of loves island. She paused the TV and got up.

"hey I'm zoe, it's so good to finnaly meet you. Joe has said so may good things about you"
Zoe said hugging dianne

"ya alright broseph"
She asked joe

"I'd like a better welcome than that zo"
He exclaimed making everyone laugh.

"no that's all I have to say"

Joe took Dianne up to his bedroom which was now their bedroom. It was medium sized and had a queen's sized bed in it. It was simple but wasn't messy. Dianne started to unpack and so did joe when tree y were talking about what they could do that evening. Joe wanted to take dianne into Brighton which wasn't to far away. Dianne of course wanted to go as she had never been to a beach before which she hated since she was from Australia.

Joe, dianne, zoe and Tracey walked along the beach. Joe held diannes hand and they coudktn stop laughing along with the others. They walked up to the waves on the beach when zoe dared joe and dianne to run In to the sea. They held hands and ran in, Joe picking dianne up as they wave got to them. He placed dianne down and kissed her.

"they are really cute I can see them going along way"
Zoe whispered to her mum

"so can I, there perfect together"