Moving Out And Girlfriend

Dianne and joe had now saved up enough to buy there first ever home together. It was a small one bedroom flat in the centre of London. They had packed up all there things and joes mum had helped out a bit with buying furniture.

Driving up to the apartment block, they smiled at each other. This is both what they wanted and it was the start of there future together.

They walked in with all if there boxes and placed them down onto the  floor and started to take things out and put them in places.

It wasn't much but for them it was the beginning of them

It wasn't much but for them it was the beginning of them. They lived there little flat and thought it was lovely. It was cosy and warm.

They sat down in bed after everything and dianne went onto her phone. Joe was in the bathroom, getting changed and ready for a chilled evening. Dianen couldn't stop herself from crying by what she saw on her phone. There were articles from Australia saying things about her which wasn't true.

They either said

Dianne buswell moves into flat with Joe sugg as he rkife comes tumbling down

Or

Dianne buswell changes name to dianne sugg after not wanting to be part of the fmaily anymore

Just as she finished reading them joe came in the room and looked at her.

"what's up beautiful?"
He said sitting down next to her on the bed

Dianne couldn't say anything, she just handed him the phone na dhe read the articles.

"di, don't let them get to you"

"but joe I've let my country down. There was suppost to be a bug wedding in a month and now the whole country are complaining that I'm with you"
Dianne said as she cried into joes shoulder

"hey, shhh. Don't let them get to you, how about we just ignore them"
Joe suggested

"how?"

"be my girlfriend? This is what we want and it will shut the press up"
Joe said smiling at her

"OK then. I will be your girlfriend"
Dianne smiled at joe

He played his hands on he rhios and pulled her closer tk him. There lips touched and they shared a passionate kiss with each other.

"I love you"
Joe said

"I love you more"