。 Chapter 20 ~ Attacked?!

{ Time Skip } { 2 months later }

It's been 2 months since Eunha hasn't appeared and it's a bit strange how it's always been a few months but she hasn't done anything yet .... I think... we at least not to us... we know she's been hiring men to killing people that she hates and that was apart of her life in the past too... Luhan and Yanan knows about this too.  And about us... everyone is fine and healthy too. I have healed a while ago and until now...

{ Morning }

I woke up next to Wooyoung... but I felt a bit off today though... well I been feeling off the passed 2 months but I just never let them notice it... well only Wooyoung noticed you be honest though... when I felt sick I got up and ran straight to the bathroom and then Wooyoung woke up and ran towards the bathroom and said...

Wooyoung: "Angel are you okay?!"

Me: "I'm okay..."

Wooyoung: "Don't be stubborn and let's go to the hospital."

Me: *sigh* "Okay love you win. Let's go."

Wooyoung: "Okay now go get ready."

Me: "okay...but don't tell the others okay?"

Wooyoung: "Okay fine... at least you are going to the hospital."

When Wooyoung said that he helped me up and then left. After a few minutes later, I was done and I went and did my morning routines. When I was done I went to my closet and picked out my outfit.

{ My outfit }

When I was done I went back to the room and saw Wooyoung already done

When I was done I went back to the room and saw Wooyoung already done. He might have used the other bathroom. Then we both went downstairs... when we did we saw the other and San ran to me and hugged me and said...

San: "My sweetheart!"

Me: "Haha hi Sannie..."

San: "I missed you!"

When San said that I smiled and said...

Me: "Okay I saw you last night and I'm here every day so what do actually want?"

San: "Umm haha... dang it you know me well..."

Jisoo: "See I told you."

Seonghwa: "Well you both are cousin/ childhood friends when Renjun left....what did you expect?"

Renjun: "Exactly."

San: "I don't know..."

Yeosang: "Just ask her!"