。 Chapter 16 ~ Surprises!

When that person said that a smiled appeared on my face and it was a big one knowing who it was. And it was.... Wooyoung. Then I turned and saw him standing right there and I ran to him and then I hugged him. When I did he hugged me back and kissed me on my forehead and said...

Wooyoung: "Missed me already?"

Me: "Maybe...." *still hugging*

When I was still hugging him Wooyoung was still hugging me and then he said...

Wooyoung: "Well I have a surprise for you."

Me: "Huh? What is it?"

Wooyoung: "Can't say yet Angel. But in the mean time let's go on the date!"

Me: "Okay!"

When I said that I had a smile on my face. He smiled at me. Then he pulled me out of the house saying...

Wooyoung: "Everyone else stay here! We'll be back soon!"

Everyone: "Okay!"

Kevin: "Be careful Hyung and Noona!"

Me: "We will! We'll call you guys if anything happens!"

When I said that I got into the car with Wooyoung then after a few minutes later we arrived at the park. Then we both went for the nice walk on the park

{ The Park }

After a while we both walked around holding hands happily and some girls didn't like me with Wooyoung and started talking about me but I didn't care then I said

Me: "It's nice to catch a break away from things sometimes."

Wooyoung: "Yes exactly with all the frustration you and I have in ourselves can not stay there."

Me: "Yes you'll be yelling at people."

Wooyoung: "But Same goes for you."

When he said that I laughed then I pulled him and said...

Me: "Love, Follow me."

Wooyoung: "Okay But where are we going?"

Me: "You'll see."

When I said that I pulled him towards a secret bridge that no one knows beside me because I'm the one that found it.

{ The bridge }