Nice to meet you...

It was the next morning and you had a hunch that today was not gonna be a good one.

You were headed to your first class in microbiology and you wore sunglasses to cover your sleep deprived eye bags due to the fact that you couldn't get much sleep last night, thinking about what jungkook had said.

As you walked through the campus completely dazed, you bumped into a guy making all your stuff fall to the ground.

    "I'm sorry." You bow.

    You quickly crouched down to pick up your stuff and shortly after, the stranger began helping you.

    After you collected all your belongings, you bow once again to show your gratitude.

    "Thank you." You finally look up at him as he was about to leave and your eyes completely widened.

" You finally look up at him as he was about to leave and your eyes completely widened

    "Lucas!" / "Y/n!"

    You both said at the same time.

    "Wait- why are you here?!" You asked.

    "I mean...what else do we do here but study?...so I guess I'm here to study..."

    Lucas was your childhood best friend and you had the longest crush on him, but he'll never know because you have no plan in telling him...

    "So...what class do you have?"

    "I'm about to go to my microbiology class." He replied.

    You looked at him in disbelief.

    "Are you sure you're not following me? Because I have microbiology too."

    "Yah! Kim Y/n! Since when did you become such a narcissist? I'm not following you." He teased.

   "Are you sure?" You teased him back.

   "Why? Would you be happy if I did?" He came closer to you, having your faces close enough that you could feel his breath.

    "Y-Yah..." you felt your cheeks burning up.

    Jungkook saw the both of you and his eyes widened as he walked closer

"Ehem...Y/n, lets go." Jungkook cleared his throat.

"But jungkook you don't have microbiology..."

"And he does?" Jungkook fixed his gazed over at Lucas.

"Yes, and I'll happily walk with her." Lucas replies.

You felt the tension between them and so you decided to spark up an introduction between the two.

"Jungkook, this is Lucas. Lucas, this is Jungkook."

Lucas extends his hand out to Jungkook as the both of them glared at each other.

Jungkook shook his hand and tightened his grasp, making Lucas clench his jaw in pain.

"Nice to meet you...Lucas."

(Guys, this one is a short part but I may or may not post another part today:))