Helpless

It was that place....

    The very place where Jungkook was hit on the way to see you.

    "What are we doing here?..." Jungkook gave a rather nervous expression.

    You took notice and came closer to him, uttering a look of assurance.

    "Stop worrying okay?...You're safe." You cupped his cheeks, unnoticed that you were only centimetres apart.

    He nods and you caught a glimpse of his reddened cheeks and so you quickly pulled away, however, before you could loosen your grasp, he pulls you back closer.

    "Do you know what I worry about more than all of this." He said in a peculiar way that sent shivers down your whole body.

   You tried to push back, but his hold on you became tighter.

   "Y-yah-...what are you doing?" You stutter.

    He scoffed in response and seem to spit out words he longed to have said sooner.

    "Y/n, I know that you know what I mean."

    "W-What?"

    "Stop acting like you don't. But since you're too stubborn to ask then fine. I'll tell you." He pierced your eyes with his gaze. "I worry every time I see you with him. I worry that he'll take you away from me. I worry that-"

    You took a deep breath and covered his mouth with your finger, shushing him. As you kissed indirectly, having that finger in between.

    "You talk too much." You smiled biting your lip.

    He looks at them and bites his.

    "Yah! Don't do that."

    "Do what?" You scratched your head bemused.

    "Don't bite your lip like that. It makes it harder for me to stop myself."

    You rolled your eyes. "Lets go. We need to find the 'proof' I'm talking about."

    "What do you mean?" He stepped back.

    "There must be surveillance cameras that can capture certain angles to show him inside the car when the accident happened."

    Jungkook had an ominous look, but you knew he held himself together in order to show innocence and Lucas' lack thereof.

You and Jungkook decide to walk to a nearby convenience store to ask for footage.