Spinel Returns

((What should happen but most likely wont.))

          It had only been a few days on Homeworld, the diamonds had indeed given Spinel a room in the castle but as for the whole adoring and loving that was offered was more like growing infighting for Pinks "Toy" sure they wanted to hear stories about that traitor that ex best friend, that it began to cause Spinel distress shed try to lock herself away from her new "friends" she thought these diamonds would be like pink before all this ever happend but no, no games were even brought up just....pink. before the week was done Spinel had snuck off to a transport pad and warped back to earth, why earth? the only other friend she thought she had lived there and at least he wasent obsessed with Pink or boring, question was though was it ok for her to come back? she did cause his group all sorts of trauma with her assault last time, she was still in the form that represented her grief and resentment... she was still emotionally unstable, had she stayed on homeworld she may have snapped and poofed a diamond or two.meanwhile Steven was having 2nd thoughts about having sent Spinel off so quickly, maybe he should have spoken up when the diamonds jumped to the conclusion that just cuz Spinel was Pinks they should take her, He really didn't wanna visit homeworld though.

((This is a start Ill have them interact later I dont have much time right now, hope you guys enjoy how this turns out xD think theres gonna be a ton of misunderstandings and mental brakedowns! see you next post!))