Mixed Emotions

We all sat there in the darkness , nothing to talk about . Could this get any better ? Guess not . I have grown quite fond of them all . Then a thought came to me .

" Hey I work at Holister , and there is a fuse box in there . I could turn the lights on in that store " I suggested .

" Yeah " Niall siad . I had learned all there names by now they were : Liam , Zayn , Louis , Harry , and Niall .  I found my way to the store . With the guys following me closely . I ran into the table full of close . " Shit " I mumbled . I kept walking til I reached the back . I pushed the door open and found the fuse box . I pulled out my phone and shined the light onto the controls . I just started to flip random ones until I came across the right one . The lights came on , which was very little . I turned around to come face to face with some pretty attractive guys .

These guys were cuties ! There was one with curly chocolate brown hair with the cutest smile , but then there was one with the brown hair with crystal blue eyes .

" Hey " I stuttered . I looked down and smiled .

" Hi " They all siad . 

" You probably dont know who I am but im Harry " The curls said , I mean Harry .

" I am Niall " He was blonde and irish this would not be hard to remember that . I moved onto the next boys .

" I am Louis " Louis siad . He had the most beautiful blue eyes .

" I am Liam " He also had brown hair . He was alot more fit than the other boys though .

" I am Zayn " Zayn had jet black hair . I looked over all the boys once agian . I moved towards the clothes .

" Lets have some fun while were stuck here " I squeaked . I grabbed a random shirt and a pair of jeans , with a  hat , and scarve . I ran into the dressing room and put the outfit on and exaimened myself . It actually was not that bad actually . I walked out into the store and twriled infront of the boys . I saw the boys eyes flicker over me . I felt a blush warm up my cheeks . I grabbed a strappless dress and went back .

I slipped it on and went back out . The boys were still standing there . Okay so I had to do something to get these boys to have fun . I grabbed there hands and pulled them into the mens section . For Harry I picked out a white polo and some ripped flare jeans . For Louis I picked out a striped polo and some tan shorts with a brown belt . Niall I went with a red polo some tan jeans ( Flare ) . Liam I picked out a tight fit shirt that would really show off his abs along with some dark shorts . Zayn I went with a regular tee , ripped bootcut jeans , and a white belt .

" GO ! " I yelled . They all chuckeled and went to the dressing room . I picked out some tight fitting jeans with a tight polo . I skipped to the dressing room and the jeans then the shirt . I walked out and looked around for the boys . I searched and searched . Where could they be  ? I was tempted to see if they were in the dressing room .

" Hello " My voice echoed through the dressing room . I turned around to see all the boys staring at me .

" Ahhhhhh!!  " I screamed at the top of my lungs . I clunched my chest , as I almost had a heart attach . They all burst into fits of laughter .

" Lets play hide and seek " Louis suggested . " But we have teams "

" I call Parker " Louis cheered .

" Hey thats not fair " Harry whined . I took Louis hand as we walked out of the store .

" Harry you count with Niall " I yelled behind my back as we excited the store . I took his hand as we ran down the stairs . It was really hard trying to get around the store in the dark , but since I worked here so often I knew were everything was .