Introduction: To Emery

"Honey it's bed time now!" I hear my dad call from the front door as I played in the woods with the other pack children.

"Okay daddy I'll be two minute's, let me say goodbye to my friends!" I call back not really wanting go inside and wishing to play longer.

"Okay but don't be long sweetie we have to be up early tomorrow!" I hear the door shut and I know it won't be long before he is back out to come get me.

"Okay guys we can carry on the secret club tomorrow after lunch I will come out and play" I say getting up from my position.

I wipe the dirt and debris of myself before turning and skipping back to my house.

I walked through the back doors where my mum stood making hot choclate and was taking freshly baked cookies out the oven.

"Did you have fun sweetie?" She looks down to me with a big smile as she places the cookies on to a cooling tray.

"Yes mummy! We played the secret club and I was alpha!" I say very excited.

"Daddy has run you a bath and after we are going to have hot chocolate with a cookie" I squeal and she looks at me with a big smile and I rush off up stairs to find my dad.

"Daaaaaaddy!" I call looking in my room and then the bathroom.

"In here honey!" He calls back from mum and dads on-suit.

I preferred mum and dads bath over the main bathroom as theirs has jets in them and a bubble machine built into the bath. There was also a tv built into the wall where my parents usually played music or cartoons.

I walk in to see my dad was running me a bath with loads of bubbles and he had put pj's on the radiator to get warm for me coming out the bath.

My dad helps me undress as I'm only 4 and then bathe. I love having baths with dad because he tells me story off when he was young and how he met mum.

After I got dry and put my pj's on rushing down stairs and into the living room where I heard mum watching tv. I walked in and she had two large mugs of hot choclate and one medium size for me with a side of 2 cookies.

We snuggled on the sofa watching whatever was on tv but after finishing my drink I began to fall asleep on my dads lap.

"Okay I think it's time to snuggle you up in bed" my dad says picking me up and I clung on to him like a monkey. I felt my mum place a kiss on my head making me feel warm and safe before dad started the climb up the stairs.

He lay me in my little single bed pulling my purple covers over me.

"goodnight my little honey bee" he says softly kissing my cheek and leaving my room.

Everything went to black and I feel asleep peacefully with happy dreams dancing g through my head.

The next thing I know the smell of smoke filled my lungs and I was half awake/asleep. It was extremely hot and I became extremely scared but every time I tried to scream out for either mum or dad no noise came out.

I began to panic but I was unable to move or talk/scream and I was drifting in and out of conciseness.

I soon felt the blanket being ripped off me not creating any relief at all and a pair of arms lift me out of bed bridal style. My vision was blurry but I knew it wasn't mum or dad as I couldn't feel the bond nor could I smell their cents but that might be because the smell of smoke.

I soon feel a cold breeze blow over my skin and I could hear the tree's mixed with the sound of commotion of the pack.

"take her to the hospital" it was a male voice and I felt the power roar from him.