the protagonists

Noah Schnapp grew quite fond to his lonely self, enjoying things guys his age would make fun of, but he didn't really care

Noah Schnapp grew quite fond to his lonely self, enjoying things guys his age would make fun of, but he didn't really care. At least he was the only one living on the 5th floor and he was happy about it. Because in that hotel there were living only old people or families, so no one bothered him with loud music and other annoying things. He found that at the "Margarretti hotel", that inspired him to write a book.

Sadie Sink was looking for a new apartment after she decided that there was no way to live with her ex roommate. This time she wanted to live somewhere where peace and quiet were rules, getting frustrated about parties and noisy sounds. And after 2 constant months of trying to find a decent place, the girl set her eyes on no other than the "Margarretti hotel", wich was actually very near to her college.

Noah Schnapp 20 yrs old
Sadie Sink 20 yrs old

A/N the first thing I want to say is that I'm not trying to push any relationship between any people in a romantic way. This is purely fanfiction and creativity.

Warning this book might contain adult stuff or triggering things. Read at your own risk.