x 14 x

el👼🏼: are you here

jeon: here where
i don't understand

el👼🏼: you know where
are you currently at the club
did you sent me a drink

jeon: i don't know did i?

she gulped while re-reading this message for the fourth time.

el👼🏼: this isn't funny
what the fuck are you doing

jeon: ask me

el👼🏼: i do it
right now
??

jeon: ask me
face to face

she was in the middle of answering him when someone tapped her shoulder.
she jumped being suddenly scared and turned around ready to send the person away form her.
"woah, we finally meet. hi"
jeongguk stood right in front of her.
after few months of texting he stood right there.
she lost the ability to speak.
she couldn't say a word, that's how shocked she was.
"i know, for me it also feels almost impossible" he said in a low voice.
she pinched herself and when the pain felt real she finally spoke.
"hi."
jeongguk smiled widely.
"hi." he repeated himself.
🎶 ~desert rose by lolo zouaï~ 🎶
"are you safe? won't they recognise you?"
she was back to her normal self and it was naturally the first thing that she cared about at the moment.
"no, it's too dark and by the way i come here sometimes. there's like a confidentiality clause that protects me."
so he really was here.
"you look taller than you seem on the photos" she said and jeongguk chuckled softly.
"thanks. you are quite tall too."
they both felt a little uncomfortable just staying next to each other but there was no denying that a weird feeling of hotness surrounded them.
"what are you doing here? how did you know where i was? i never told you."
"you once shared your location with me, you know when i asked for your adress. after that you never disconnect it so i used it." seeing her worried expression he added quickly. "just this once i swear."
"and what are you doing here? you missed this part of my question."
jeongguk straightened up and looked into el's eyes, almost causing her to fall under his strong gaze.
"i wanted to meet you. plus im here with yoongi, he visits here sometimes too."
so not only was she in the same building as jeongguk, but there, somewhere, was also min yoongi, the producer, writer and an amazing rapper from bts.
sometimes el was forgetting who jeongguk was until the names of other members were brought up into the conversation.
"you're here to do what?" el asked.
before she even noticed she was following him blindly.
somewhere.
"i came here to have fun. i have a day off."
she nodded just because.
he didn't even see her, he was going somewhere and she just followed his footsteps, yet she nodded, not being asked about anything.
"are those the days off you've talked about?"
he stopped and shot her a glance.
"your memory is good. yes, my little break. i didn't tell you when it began but it still is a thing."
el leaned her back towards the wall behind her and crossed her arms.
"so you do remember what i said about my break" it wasn't a question, more like a statement and el shook her head.
she didn't remember.
but he told her either way.
"i mentioned that i will probably go on a date."
oh, el didn't remember that.
oh.