Chapter 7

Read Authors note at end. Explains why I've been gone for a while.

Meanwhile in Universe 7...

On a distant planet there was Beerus, the God of Destruction of Universe 7. He was taking a nap when all of a sudden his attendant Whis forced him to wake up. He looked at his attendant with an irritated expression.

"You better have a good reason for interrupting my nap Whis."

"My apologies my lord, but this is a very good reason. I'm afraid that Goku and Vegeta have gone missing." The angel said.

"What?! What do you mean they are missing?" The god screamed.

"I mean that they have disappeared from the face of the galaxy. I can't sense their energy or locate them anywhere."

"Is that so, maybe they aren't even in this universe then. Whis, check in with the other universes and see if they have seen Goku and Vegeta."

"Yes my lord." 

After Whis walked away, Beerus practically had steam coming from his ears. 

"Why those two. Always getting into trouble." Beerus then proceeded to unleash his anger by destroying a tree.

"Where are you Saiyans..."

Back to Remnant...

After the "sparring match" as said by Goku team RWBY was restless that night wondering what kind of power the two Saiyans were really hiding.

The next morning Ruby was the first to bolt out of bed. There was no classes that day, but she couldn't hide her excitement any longer. She going to find out about Goku and Vegeta's powers! More than anything she wanted to learn how to do those cool beams she saw yesterday. She went and grabbed her trusty whistle and blew it, HARD. And boy did it do the trick. Yang fell out of bed, Weiss hit her head on Ruby's bed, and Blake could swear both sets of her ears were bleeding. Weiss was the first one to react to the very rude awakening.

"You dolt! Do you know what time it is?!"

"I gotta agree with the Ice Queen Rubes, that was not cool."

"I blame you if my ears are bleeding Ruby." 

"Yeah yeah, blame me later, now as team leader, I order you to get up!" 

"But it's so early!" Yang whined.

"Come on. Don't you wanna talk with Goku and Vegeta? You did say you wanted to learn how to do that laser beam thing." Ruby said.

There was a moment of silence before Yang grumbled something under her breath getting out of bed to take a shower. Weiss and Blake followed shortly after and went to take a shower after Yang was done. After waiting for about half an hour which was considered quick by the leader, the team was ready to go and went to venture off in search of the two Saiyans. 

Unlike the previous day they had found the Saiyans rather easily because they were causing a commotion in the cafeteria by eating a mountain of food at a rate that shouldn't be humanly possible. To the teams surprise sitting a table away was none other than Professor Ozpin and Goodwitch with the latter showing a look of disgust on her face while the headmaster was just amused by the spectacle in front of him. Taking notice of the four girls, Ozpin greeted them. Vegeta noticed too but went back to eating while Goku didn't even notice.

"Hello ladies, any particular reason that you are awake? It is the weekend after all, I assumed you would be taking this opportunity to sleep a little more."