●《Two》●

Richie had been carefully observing the other, waiting for him to approach first. Then one day, when Richie was outside at the back of the school for a smoke break. the cancer stick was dangling off his lips. He inhaled the toxins and exhaled. The door beside him opened, ready to walk off school grounds that very second to avoid a teachers scolding, but seen Eddie come out instead.

"Oh hey. I was..looking for you."

Eddie smiled shyly, Richie just wanted to kiss the other so badly. Richie initiated a short walk around school grounds, and Eddie followed along, they sparked up a normal conversation once more. Eddie then brought up the past

"So remember that day at the kissing bridge? Did you and Emily break up since then?-"

Bro completely forgot his imaginary girlfriend.

"O-Oh! Y-Yeah! We broke up shortly after 'cause I realized she wasnt for me. Crazy right?"

Richie goofed around, and Eddie felt slightly relieved, yet also jealous, because Richie still wasnt his.

"S-So...do you have a girlfriend now..?"

Eddie fiddled with his fingers, Richie looked down at him and smiled

"Why do you ask?"

Eddie began to blush in a shy manner.

"Just for conversation. I dont know what else to talk about-"

that save had him mentally worshipping himself.

"Wow Eds, so straightforward. Well the answer is no, I dont. I dont even have friends here. Im the class clown but I think theres a mistake.."

Richie faced the smaller male and crossed his eyes while making a goofy expression at the same time

"Arent class clowns supposed to have friends?"

He wiggled his tongue and Eddie burst out laughing. He sat down on a bench and giggled, Richie sat down beside him and the topic of school was brought up again. They engaged in their own conversation about anything and everything. Music taste, Movie taste, the development of themselves since they last seen each other.

Once History class rolled around, Eddie was walking to class as usual, but was abruptly cut off by the school bully Liam.

"Excuse me-"

"Excuse Me~"

Liam mocked, then he pushed Eddie into the lockers

"You're a loser. just like that deadbeat Tozier."

Liam and his friends laughed at the smaller male. But Eddie just stood back up and glared

"Am I now? Your mother didn't drop you enough as a baby to remind you that your inferior to society?"

Eddie's words were soaked with anger. The other male grew furious quickly, before he could make a move on Eddie. The smaller male brought his knee up to the others crotch and canned him. Liam's friends charged at Eddie but the smaller male managed to slip away and run in the complete opposite direction, he ran up a flight of stairs and didnt realize he was on the roof now..
Eddie looked around and allowed his eyes to adjust to the brightness. He roamed around carefully, making sure there was no one else present. When he turned the corner of the entrance, he seen a tall lanky male sprawled out on the ground.

"Ew, that's disgusting. do you know how unsanitary that ground is? So many germs-"

"Heard ya' loud n' clear darlin'~"

Richie sat up and gave the other a pretty boy smile. The type of smile that made him appear as prince charming, his hair flowing in the gentle non-existent breeze, flowers and twinkling sparkles surround him and fade into thin air. Eddie felt his heart race, Richie realized he misplaced his glasses. He began to pat around, and move closer to the ground. Eddie let out a soft giggle and grabbed the others glasses to dangle them in front of the other