●《Three》●

S a d    c h a p t e r    a h e a d -  ;-;
______________________________________

The couple met up almost everyday for the walk to school. Either Richie would go to Eddies place, or vice versa.

One day Eddie was walking to Richie's to pick him up but saw his father Wentworth intoxicated and getting in his vehicle. Eddie immediately worried for the man and ran up to him "Uhm..Mister Tozier. You shouldnt drive when you're in this condition.." Eddie's soft tone made Wentworth think of his wife, he grew agitated and staggered "You dont tell me what to do." His dark and intoxicated stare made Eddie's heart race in fear. "M-Mister Tozier-" "Get lost!" Wentworth reacted by pushing Eddie aggressively until he fell back. Eddie scraped the palms of his hands slightly but he was more worried about the man driving. ~Even though hes an alcoholic..hes still Richies father.~ Eddie stood back up and insisted for the other not to drive. When Wentworth kept yelling and raising his voice. Richie came outside to see what was going on and widened his eyes. "Wentworth! Dont you fucking dare touch him!" Richie ran to his father and yanked his arm away from touching Eddie. Richie grew real defensive quickly, he stood in front of Eddie and pushed his father down onto the ground "Where the fuck are you going in this state?" Richie snatched his fathers keys from his hand and shoved them in his own pocket. "You little cunt..Give those back. Bastard!" Wentworth got up, Richie gasped and spun around to grab Eddie and run. Their hands were locked together and Eddie ran beside the other. Wentworth gave up on chasing them and went back into the house. Until the two boys felt like it was safe enough to stop running, they did. Richie panted, Eddie wheezed. Eddie brought out his inhaler and took in the artificial air. Richie rubbed Eddies back and asked with a calm voice  "Did he hurt you...?" Richie sounded beyond serious, Eddie shook his head and honestly answered "He did push me onto the ground but that was it. It didnt hurt at all. I just was worried for his safety.." Eddie frowned. Richie gently kissed the others forehead and sighed "Hes always like that..you dont need to worry." Richie pointed out and gently intertwined their fingers and they walked slowly alongside each other to school.

When Richie returned home that afternoon, he realized his family wasnt home yet. He assumed they were preoccupied with something so he shrugged it off and fell onto the couch in the living room, he let out a long sigh and curled up with a pillow to take a nap. When he woke from that nap, his family was still absent..He began to get worried but still brushed it off as maybe they got delayed on the way home. Eddie called the home phone, Richie answered and had a long conversation with the other. "So hows your studying going my darling..?" Richie spoke softly, he could hear Eddie's shy tone as he replied "Good...its going good..I could use some tutoring though for History...I just dont understand certain parts." Eddie admitted firmly, obviously not giving a care in the world if he seemed less intelligent than the other. Because he was determined to grow as a person, and Richie loved that about him. He had always been like that, Richie smiled and invited the other over for dinner since his parents werent home. And Eddie happily obliged "I'll be there in fifteen." They hung up and Eddie got ready, Richie began to cook.

Richie grabbed the phone once fifteen minutes went by and called his fathers work office, someone picked up to notify Richie that his father had left work hours ago. Richie felt his stomach sink.."He went to work? But...he was intoxicated." The worker on the other line paused for far too long for Richies comfort. "Do you know where he went?" Richie broke the silence and the worker replied in a bit of a worried tone "He said he was leaving with your mother and sister.." Richie's eyes widened in fear, he hung up the phone and breathed heavily. "Its okay.." he tried to reassure himself "Mom is driving...not him..." Richie's fists clenched and then the doorbell rang. Richies heart leaped and tears stung in his eyes, he ran to the door and opened it. Relieved to see that it was his boyfriend. He grabbed the other into a tight embrace and breathed heavily "Im sorry but let me hold you for a second...Im worried sick about my family and they havent come home yet and Im-" "Rich calm down. Just breathe." Eddie didnt question the others desire to hold him. Eddie wrapped his arms around the others waist and held him tight, only to give more pressure so the other will realize that he isnt alone in this situation. After a while...Richie calmed down and Eddie spoke in a soft tone "Lets go inside and sit down okay..?" Richie nodded slowly and held onto the other, Eddie sat down with the other by his side and he comforted Richie as best as he could. "Your family will be alright. Dont worry too much about them.." Eddie opened his arms and Richie pushed himself into Eddies chest. He held onto the other tightly, Eddie layed back a little, so his back was pressing against the armrest of the couch. Richie was laying on top of Eddie and had his face buried into his neck. They stayed like that for what seemed to be an hour until their dinner was ready. It was getting dark...Richie sat at the table and tried to be as positive as possible, but Eddie was worried about him now. He finished his food first and stood up to stand behind Richie and begin to press his fingers into the others shoulders, giving him a massage. Richie managed to finish his food, he relaxed into the others touch.