Chapter 2

Why is she trembling? Sobrang nerbyosa naman ata ng batang 'to.

"Relax, no one will harm you here."

"I feel like I'm burning up."

"Is this your first time going out? Are you even human?" She didn't answer and instead chose to ignore me.

There are only a few students, and they all stare at my pamangkin as they pass by.

Sino ba namang hindi maweweirduhan? She's wearing a huge hoodie, maxi skirt, all in black. Really ba? Sa ganito kainit na panahon? Her hair is all over her face pa. Nakakakita pa ba siya?

"Your hair—"

"Don't touch me!"

"Okay, okay! Chill out!" I'm losing my patience, to be honest.

[FAST FORWARD]

She completed her examination successfully, and we just arrived home.

Walang hanash hanash na pumasok ng kwarto agad si pamangkin.

[FAST FORWARD]

It's been a month but nothing had changed. Also, she passed the entrance examination nga pala.

I just arrived home from work, and it's been weeks since I last saw her. I wonder if she's still okay. I mean, if she's till alive? Jk.

Feeling utterly exhausted, all I crave right now is sleep. But before that, I need to check on my pamangkin. Dumiretso ako agad sa room niys to check on her.

Without bothering to knock, I gently push open the unlocked door.

Oh, she's not here?

I ring for the maid, who informs me that my pamangkin is in the kitchen, preparing food. So, she knows how to cook? I suppose she's more capable than I thought. Tao naman pala siya.

Lacking the energy to go downstairs and visit her in the kitchen, I retreat to my room for a much-needed nap, feeling as though I might collapse at any moment.

[FAST FORWARD]

Time check: 7:45 pm

Omygod, I slept for the entire day. I'm still wearing the same clothes and ew, I feel so malagkit. I headed to the bathroom, took all my clothes off and tada! I'm taking a bath right now.

[FAST FORWARD]

Red's POV

I'm about to surprise Leti at her house. Just arrived with her favorite almond milk latte in hand.

"Good evening, manang. Where's Leti?" " I inquired of the maid with anticipation.

"Sa kwarto n'ya. Tulog pa ata at mukhang pagod galing trabaho." Aniya

I wasn't able to go with her and watch her 'cause I'm too busy with job. Medyo nagtatampo nga e. So, I decided to surprise her nalang.

I headed upstairs and make my way to her room. Nang pihitin ko ang door knob para buksan ang pinto,

"Waaah!"

"Omg! Red!" Sigaw niya at tumakbo papalapit sa'kin at niyakap ako ng sobrang higpit.

Oh my Lord, this woman!

"Stop! Leti!"

"Is this for me? You're so sweet talaga! I miss you, baks!"

"Don't call me baks, Leti."

"Okaaaay, Red Gabriel! Chill, gagalit ka agad e."

"And please, magbihis ka muna."

Nakatapis lang kasi s'ya. Parang hindi manlang siya naiilang na may lalaki sa harapan niya.

"Why? Am I turning you on?" Pang-aasar niya at tiningnan pa 'ko ng mapang-akit. Pag ito pinatulan ko.

"Yes." Mabilis kong sagot at pwersahan siyang pinasok sa loob ng kwarto niya.

"R-Red, I w-was just joking around." She's seems to be stuttering. I wanted to laugh pero, why not patagalin diba?

"Well, I'm not, baby. Remember, I warned you about this before?"

I playfully pushed her onto the bed and playfully climbed on top of her. My best friend is stunning. How could I ever doubt my sexuality? Hahaha.

"Red, gago ka." Okay, gusto ko nang matawa. Nagtagalog na, kinakabahan na 'to.

As I leaned in close to her neck, preparing to whisper that I was just joking, our moment was interrupted by someone.

Mabilis akong naitulak ni Leti kaya naman nalaglag ako sa kama and there I saw Lucia, na nagnonosebleed.

"Omygod, Lucia!"

"Oh, I'm sorry for interrupting you guys. I just wanted to... never mind. I'll go back to my room," she stammered before quickly leaving.

Leti's gaze pierced me with intensity as she turned her burning eyes towards me.

"What?" Natatawang tanong ko.

"Mygod! Kakainis ka, akala ko lalaki ka na. Don't you dare, Red!"

Leticia's POV

We're now having dinner, but my pamangkin only took two spoons before leaving the table.

"Mamatay yang pamangkin mo ng wala sa oras." Bigla naman akong nabulunan sa sinabi ni Red.

"Red!"

"Oh, sorry."

I gotta do something. It's only two months away nalang, back to school na.

"Red, I have a plan."

To be continued..