Chapter 4

Making Up

It was a typical Saturday evening. "Mark Hyuuung! Lee Mark! " I heard voices calling out for my older brother from the front door. I could identify this voice from any corner of the world.

"Lee Haechan, just so you know this switch here is for the doorbell. Don't abuse my ears next time." I rolled my eyes at Haechan behind whom stood two younger boys- Zhong Chenle and Park Jisung.

"Mark Lee! Your minions are here!" I gave a shout to my brother upstairs.

"We're not his minions." Haechan scoffed. "And what made you skip today's practice?"

"Didn't feel like it." I brushed past him and hugged the younger two. They were the cutest little things. But the one that stood behind them left me frozen at my doorstep and he looked equally shocked as well.

"Oh that's my cousin, Jaemin hyung from Busan." Jisung introduced but Haechan cut him off. "Oh they already know each other very well." He emphasised the last two words receiving a glare in return.

"Hey-" Jaemin was about to say but I turned away like I didn't hear him. more or less I didn't want to see him after I waited hours and hours last night only for him to not show up.

"Y/n??" My brother ran down the stairs. "did you get the snacks I asked you to? No?"

"Ah shit! I totally forgot about it." I had begun biting my nails which has been a habit of mine since childhood. "I'll go get it now?" I started wearing my shoes and tying up the lace.

"Now?" Mark looked at the clock. "It's pretty late y/n. Let's just-" Mark's eyes fell on Jaemin and he eyed Haechan mouthing "who's that?"

"Your sister's boyfriend." Haechan replied.

A wave of shock flashed across everybody's faces until Mark started laughing. "Him?" He pointed to Jaemin clutching his stomach. "No chance! No way. Oh my God. How can he like my sister?" He continued to laugh until he noticed me glaring at him to death.

"This is Jisung's cousin." I said and the younger smiled and nodded.

"And also y/n's bo-"

"Haechan! Open your mouth one more time and.."

"Okayy! Let's go select a game to play." Haechan turned around and walked away.

Mark, Haechan and Jaemin were selecting the game with Jaemin sneaking quick glances before the both of us looked away. Jisung and Chenle were setting up the play station and I was still tying my shoe laces.

Haechan smirked picking out the disc from the case. "Anyway how did your date go?"

Mark choked on air and his eyes widened. "You weren't kidding when you said he's her boyfriend?"

Just then Haechan received a smack on his head from Jaemin.

"Thank you." I said still not looking at him.

"Ah seriously?! It was still you two that went out. I'm only asking what you guys did." He rubbed the back of his head.

Everybody were looking at us expectantly and Jaemin and I were just looking at eachother not a single word leaving our lips.